(待评审)

fault

1 Like

感谢立项,项目申请已收到。评审会议预计安排在2022年3月27日,下午2点30分,请申请人安排时间并参与腾讯会议。如果有时间变动或者有时间调整的需求,请及时与社区技术委员会联系。烦请项目方接口人添加一下微信,方便进行对接,联系方式将私聊发送给您。

Team background:
We have sent email to offer github accounts, LinkedIn and any other information in private.
All team members can contact privately for any specific information.

Sorry but I wonder where can I see the information, and whether you need to apply for Global Grants since you are posting in English.

Good afternoon:
Thanks for your quickly response,and there are our feedback below:

We have offered github accounts, LinkedIn and any other information in private by email to
[email protected]; [email protected] ) and please let me know if you have a better way.
2.About why we didnt apply for Global Grants is because our legal identity authentication does not choose to be established overseas, Meanwile, from UI to workflow I mean all of docs about BytePay are english but we can send a team meber to give a speech in Chinese to attend the review meeting in time.

3,We have completed Polkadot Grant by Web3 Foundation and have supported accordingly founction on Polkadot. After that,we are looking forward to working together with Conflux.
If you have better suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Kind regars
Yurisa

已加 谢谢