Introduction of ConHero
ConHero is a RTS game. In the game, players can equip helmets and weapons, participate in the battles, stake Hero NFT to farm. Fight, invite, rank, collect NFTs, you have many ways to get rewards.
Introduction of the Team
ConHero is published by the Conflux community development team “FengYun Studio”. 90% of the team members graduated from top universities. Most of them have worked in the blockchain game industry and are very familiar with blockchain games.
The issuance of HeroNFT
- Total distribution of HeroNFT: 8480
Among them, 7 types of Limited Edition HeroNFT are issued with 1200 each, 1 type of Hidden Edition HeroNFT is issued with 80, and Hidden Edition NFT accounts for 0.94%.
First Pre-Sale: 50% of Limited Edition (4200), 60% of Hidden Edition (48)
Community Activity: 20% of Limited Edition (1680), 20% of Hidden Edition (16)
Blind-Box Sale: 30% of Limited Edition (2520), 20% of Hidden Edition (16)
- First Pre-Sale (50% of Limited Edition, 60% of Hidden Edition)
HeroNFT will first pre-sell 4248 NFTs, of which 48 are Hidden Edition NFTs, 4200 are Limited Edition NFTs. During the Pre-Sale period, the probability of HeroNFT blind box Hidden Edition is 48/4248=1.13%.
Community Activity (20% of Limited Edition, 20% of Hidden Edition)
Will be used for the daily operations and activities of the community airdrop
Blind-Box Sale (30% of Limited Edition, 20% of Hidden Edition)
Blind-Box Sale is divided into 5 stages, each stage sells a total of 507 HeroNFT, the probability of Hidden Edition in this stage is 16/2536 = 0.63%
The revenue distribution of HeroNFT
- 50% of ConHero’s total revenue will go to the NFT mining pool
After staking HeroNFT, the NFT mining pool will distribute rewards based on the staked NFT weight for every 120 Conflux blocks (the weight of Limited Edition is 1, and the weight of Hidden Edition is 30). Every 120 blocks, 2/100,000 of the total amount of the NFT mining pool will be distributed.
- If currently, all users stake 100 Limited Edition NFTs and 20 Hidden Edition NFTs, then The Total Weight is 100+600=700;
- If you stake 50 Limited Edition NFTs and 10 Hidden Edition NFTs, then Your Total Weight is 50+300=350;
- The reward you can get every 120 blocks = Your Total Weight / The Total Weight * (total mining pool rewards * 2/100,000)
- Open Treasure Box(15%)
Users who gather 8 different ConHero NFTs and open the Treasure Box can get CFX rewards.
- Invitation reward (5%)
For any transaction of the invitee, the inviter can get a commission rebate of 5% of the transaction amount.
- Rank (5%, will be released in the next version. In this version, rewards will be automatically stored in the hot wallet, and will be distributed after the next version is online)
5% of ConHero’s total revenue enters the Ranking Mining Pool, and the top 20 players with the total weight of NFT each week can share 20% of the mining pool.
- Party (5%, will be released in the next version. In this version, rewards will be automatically stored in the hot wallet, and will be distributed after the next version is online)
5% of CoHero’s total income enters the Party Mining Pool, and the top 20 with the Highest Hero Bonus Power increase every week will share 20% of the Party Mining Pool.
There are 9 heroes in the game, they are:
ChangAn Guard (Default)
Bunny Girl (Limited Edition)
Barbarian Chief (Limited Edition)
Scarlet Witch (Limited Edition)
Deadly Mecha (Limited Edition)
Master Panda (Limited Edition)
Flame Lord (Limited Edition)
Rock Boy (Limited Edition)
Musashi (Hidden Edition)
The skins and equipment in the game can be unlocked through the corresponding NFT without time limit.
You can also use CFX, cMOON, and FC to purchase. If you use Token to directly purchase items, they have a time limit.
There are 9 weapons in the game, they are:
Each game lasts for 3 minutes. You can increase your points every time you complete a kill or pick up candy. The more points you get, the faster you can upgrade. Picking up candy can also make the character’s skin bigger, so that you can kill enemies at a longer distance.
ConHero will launch more gameplays in the future, including NFT combination, NFT leasing, etc. Welcome everyone to pay attention to us.