Conflux NFT Index

Update

2021-10-5
Github address: https://github.com/sheldonzhao/conflux-nft-index

Project Introduction

1. Project Name: Conflux NFT Index
  2. Project Type: Exploratory
  3. Why us: The team members have rich experience in NFT field, and we are all working for well-known company.
  4. Introduction:Since the launch of crypto kitty in 2017, NFT market has experienced tremendous growth and become a complete ecology. Until now, the cumulative transaction volume is over 2 billion USD. Although NFT is still a Niche market compared to the traditional art market, consensus has been built up and the future is promising. However, the core challenge that the whole industry is facing is that the learning cost is still quite high. For the investors who are not crypto native,huge effort needs to be made to perceive the framework for the NFT market and build up their investment portfolio. So under the current stage of the NFT market, we believe there is a nature demand for all the market participants to have a NFT index to show how well the market has developed as well as provide a low threshold investment subject.
  5. Funding application time: 2021-8-12

Long Term Vision

We are committed to building an industry-leading NFT index,like ahr999 index. And we name it Conflux NFT Index. This NFT index can accurately predict the development and cycle of the industry, and can provide an effective reference for NFT investment. At the same time, we hope that the authority of this index can enhance the global influence for Conflux brand. What is more, we would try to build up an investable financial product based on the model we make. We name it Conflux NFT ETF.

Team

Sheldon: Sheldon graduated from Pennsylvania State University with the bachelor degree in mathematics. He is currently working as a senior Java programmer for the company at BAT-level. Before this working experience, he worked for a famous blockchain company as a blockchain developer for 2 years. Sheldon will be responsible for the technical development of the Conflux NFT index.

Development Roadmap

1 Like

New Grant Awardees Conflux Forum AMA – Conflux NFT Index

1. Hey everyone! Welcome to our AMA series where we introduce new grant winners to our community. Today I am joined by Sheldon Zhao, founder of Conflux NFT Index. Conflux NFT Index was just awarded a global grant to conduct open source research to validate an NFT Index project on Conflux. We’re super excited to be working with them, and wanted to introduce them to our community. You can read more about the grant here Conflux NFT Index.

For these AMA’s we’ll start with some questions, and then we’ll take some questions from our community!

1. Welcome Sheldon! Congrats on your new grant and thanks for taking the time to join us and meet our community. First can you tell us a little about yourself and your experience working in Web3?

Hey guys, Iet me introduce myself. I graduated from Pennsylvania State University and currently I am working as a senior Java programmer for a famous company.

Blockchain attracted me deeply when I was still in college. The decentralized design of Bitcoin truly realizes that personal property cannot be deprived by the government. I started looking for blockchain related internships and got an offer of a famous blockchain company in Shanghai. After graduation, I worked on blockchain development in this company for almost two years. After that, I went to China’s largest blockchain service company to engage in international payment business.

1. Can you introduce Conflux NFT Index to us? What lead you to start it, and what is your long term vision for Conflux NFT Index?

Since the launch of crypto kitty in 2017, NFT market has experienced tremendous growth and become a complete ecology. Until now, the cumulative transaction volume is over 2 billion USD. Although NFT is still a Niche market compared to the traditional art market, consensus has been built up and the future is promising. However, the core challenge that the whole industry is facing is that the learning cost is still quite high. For the investors who are not crypto native,huge effort needs to be made to perceive the framework for the NFT market and build up their investment portfolio. So under the current stage of the NFT market, we believe there is a nature demand for all the market participants to have a NFT index to show how well the market has developed as well as provide a low threshold investment subject.

We are committed to building an industry-leading NFT index,like ahr999 index. And we name it Conflux NFT Index. This NFT index can accurately predict the development and cycle of the industry, and can provide an effective reference for NFT investment. At the same time, we hope that the authority of this index can enhance the global influence for Conflux brand. What is more, we would try to build up an investable financial product based on the model we make. We name it Conflux NFT ETF.

1. Conflux is very excited to be supporting you. Can you tell us how your heard about Conflux and what made you decide to build with us?

Conflux is very famous in China and is known as the first native public blockchain. It has obvious advantages in terms of performance and security. In addition, it is also impressive in terms of compliance and government cooperation.

Last year I visited the Shanghai headquarters of Conflux and met COO - Mr. Zhang. Zhang introduced the on-chain applications such as DEX, lending, NFT and pledge were already available. I think the prospects of Conflux are significantly potential. So I am willing to cooperate with Conflux.

1. What can our community look forward to in the next few months?

In the next few months, we will complete the construction of the NFT index model and the development of related data spider. We will open NFT index data to the community to jointly verify the validity of the index. If it is determined that it can reflect the development trend of NFT, we will start to observe its periodicity, of course, this may take a long time to verify.

1. Awesome! Thanks for joining us for the AMA, can’t wait to see what we can do together. If our community would like to get in touch, and stay up to date on your project, where should they go?

The community can check the progress through this address - Conflux NFT Index. Or adding my wechat – sheldonzhao0303.

1. Be sure to engage with Conflux NFT Index! Let’s open it up to our community now for some questions in our forum!

Hello. I’m see NFT index was at list on notion Grants Tasks, but it’s was deleted. Reason, as I can understand, that completed around one year ago grant application.
Conflux NFT index, where a link for check it?