GROWTH GRANTS APPLICATION TEMPLATE

APPLICATION TITLE
In this section, please title your application using the following format:

GROWTH GRANT APPLICATION – PROJECT NAME – FUNDING TIER

TERMS OF USE

I have read and understand the CONFLUX ECOSYSTEM GRANTS OVERVIEW, and determined that my proposal is best for the Growth Grants stream (YES/NO).

I understand that the Conflux Growth Grants are subject to a No Sale Rule, and I have read the terms of this rule (YES/NO).

I understand that I will be required to provide additional KYC information to the Conflux Foundation to receive this grant (YES/NO).

I understand that I will be required to follow public grant reporting requirements (YES/NO).

APPLICATION INTRODUCTION

In this section, please provide a brief overview of your project providing the following information.

• Name of your project
  • Are you an incorporated startup?
  • Links to the project’s webpage, DApp, project social handles, and chat groups.
  • What is your Conflux eSpace recipient wallet address for the grant?

TEAM

This section describes the team of the project, their skills and roles. Please include the following information for all team members:

• Name
  • Roles and responsibilities
  • Team member’s social media handle(s)
  • Relevant experience

TOTAL BUDGET AND FUNDING TIER

In this section specify the budget needed for the project and your funding Tier.

• Grant Tier: What is your funding tier?
  • Grant Size: What is the total grant amount being request?
  • Justification: What justifies the size of the grant requested?

PROJECT INFORMATION
In this section, please describe the current state of your project and the problems currently facing your community. Please include the following information:

• Overview: Tell us about your project, and how your product or service works for the user.
  • User Base: Who are your users, and how many do you currently have? Show your work.
  • User Growth: What is your main value proposition for your users? And how do you plan on targeting them?
  • Market: What are alternative or competing protocols? Pick a competitor and describe a main difference/competitive advantage.
  • Technology: What is your project’s core technology, explained in non-technical terms.
  • Traction: Provide an overview of your project’s current traction, including community and social channels. Please provide metrics and links to public sources.
  • Stage of the project: What growth stage is your project at? e.g. pre or post revenue?
  • Security: Please link to any code audits (if any).

ECOSYSTEM FIT

In this section, please describe how your proposal supports the Conflux ecosystem. Please include the following information:

• Benefit to Conflux Ecosystem: Tell us about how your project will benefit the Conflux ecosystem. In concrete terms, explain how you this grant will lead to more meaningful user interactions on Conflux.
  • Economic Benefit: Explain how this grant will help lead to more assets and transaction on-chain for Conflux.

GROWTH PROPOSAL

The section describes your plans and how they will be tracked and measured. Please provide the following information:

• Grant Plan: In concrete terms, describe your plan and how you will implement it.
  • Users Acquisition: What users do you plan to target with this grant?
  • Proposal OKRs: Set ambitious goals for your project. OKRs (Objectives and Key Results): are used to set goals and track the progress of your application. Please identify at least 3 OKRs that are observable and measurable.

ROADMAP

This section describes the milestones and distribution plan for your grant:

• How will this grant be used and in concrete steps describe how you will implement your grant plan?
  • Provide and define milestones for your proposal. These milestones will be used by the community to track progress of your project, and used by the committee to confirm deliverables before grant payments are released. In each milestone please include:
  • Specification of the initiative or deliverable
  • Requested funding per milestone
  • Milestone duration

MAINTENANCE CONSIDERATIONS

In this section, please specify any maintenance considerations and your plan to maintain the community activities post grant.

If CFX tokens are to be directly distributed to users, why will users and liquidity remain after grant funded incentives run out?

1 Like