Implement a CFX burning mechanism for each transaction / 为每笔交易实施 CFX 销毁机制

It would be good if for each transaction made in the Conflux blockchain a percentage of the transaction fee is burned to reduce the inflation of CFX, this would be very good for the price of CFX in the long term. I hope they take it to a vote in governance. I read your ideas on how to implement it.

如果在 Conflux 区块链中进行的每笔交易都会消耗一定比例的交易费用以降低 CFX 的通货膨胀,这将是一件好事,从长远来看,这对 CFX 的价格非常有利。 我希望他们将其用于治理投票. 我读了你关于如何实施它的想法

5 Likes

支持

2 Likes

Thank you for your proposal. I suggest you send a link to this thread to multiple channels (Discord, Telegram, WeChat) to get some discussion going and gain more traction.

1 Like

Transaction fee in CFX is minuscule, how much do you think we will be able to burn? ETH gas burn is way too high and it is still inflationary

增加销毁机制,支持

The idea is to decrease between 10% to 12% annual inlation of CFX

Yearly output of CFX mining is ~126 million. How do you propose we burn at least 12 million CFX a year when it barely costs 1M drip to send transactions that aren’t sponsored.

1 Like

The thing is that we discuss and make your proposal of how it should be applied I just take the initiative, this to build the proposal between everyone. What would be the ideal percentage of burn for each transaction?

currently this fee goes to miner right? if we burn, we burn their money?

@thegaram please help me with this answer

早就该上了,很不错。

Transaction fees go to the miners. Storage collateral is locked, miners earn the interest generated on it, and it can be refunded when the corresponding storage entry is released.

1 Like

I think that of the transaction fees you could burn between 5 to 8%

so we burn miner money right? i m not sure about this because they just cut from 7 to 2 on last dao decision. we should think about the impact. will it harm the security? because if many miner leave there is 51% attack possibility, though pos finality will prevent this

To increase security, the Conflux team is working on implementing a hardford where the blockchain will be hybridized with a consensus of PoW and PoS, that will reduce attacks by 51%

What I’m saying is that there is no way to implement this because of the design of CFX. You want to change core features of the chain without much thought. What does 5-10% burn/year (~12M) actually do when the foundation and investors hold 5 billion tokens.

The truth is, I think it would help, but in the long term it is my opinion, regardless of what the foundation and the investors have of CFX, in addition to the CFX that the foundation and investors have, they are blocked for a certain time.

支持增加销毁机制

但您认为应该如何实施?

但您认为应该如何实施?