Implement a CFX burning mechanism for each transaction / 为每笔交易实施 CFX 销毁机制

但您认为应该如何实施?

如果每笔交易都收取费用,原本代付的那些币该怎么处理!不能只片面的解决矿工造成的通货膨胀,创世50亿币应该也要按照一定的比例缩通!

我认为应该有一种机制来销毁 CFX 或在交易中或不同的机制以减少 CFX 的通货膨胀,而且我认为基金会和投资者拥有的 50 亿 CFX 必须从那里烧掉,这一切将有助于长期 CFX 价格

基金会那部分除了代付之外,都会销毁掉!现在最大的问题是项目方那部分,不能一个币都不动!如果要收取一定的交易费用,项目方得有十足的诚意才行!

当然,一切都必须是透明的,这样社区才能清楚,我认为它们首先是透明的

支持,一个好的机制主要增加其应用场景,但销毁机制也是必须的

我认为有必要,从长期来看,CFX 燃烧机制对价格有利

@thegaram What do you think of the proposal to implement a CFX burning mechanism in each transaction and how would you implement it?

具体技术我也不懂。可以参考eip1559呗。

请问目前代付的cfx是从哪里来的,生态基金还是?生态基金24亿是否有释放时间机制?譬如是否可以4年按月等额释放未发放的可以销毁?

如果有解锁机制,即使通过投票,社区也说解锁时间会增加,这里有更详细的信息。
https://medium.com/conflux-network/update-new-unlocking-schedule-implemented-for-private-investors-6f7ed9628212

支持一下,我觉得更好

支持,1559

Where is the “Burn” suppose to happen from? Since both transaction gas AND storage fee’s are paid by sponsored contracts. I dont know where the burning would happen in the way the current ecosystem exists.

代付的CFX是不是本身就是销毁的操作了呢?如果这样的话为什么每次交易还需要销毁,虽然50亿的大体量让人感到懊恼,但是无缘无故的销毁的确也是不需要的

I do not think a burn is absolutely necessary Something like a RMB stable coin where you had to stake the CFX to get the RMB for port/ shanghai transactions would be good as well. I read something like this may be coming…or I hope it is…

它不会破坏所有的交易佣金,只是一小部分,同时我们也不是在谈论烧掉50亿CFX,我认为如果我的建议适用,它将降低CFX的年度通货膨胀率,从长远来看,这对价格有好处。

You do realize token burning on tx"s , yes it will cause pump in price due to scarcity, however if the supply ( i.e. mining of new coin ) is greater than the demand then its not going to have an effect other than sending cfx to oblivion until the demand meets or goes over the supply

Take eth for example, 1559 will only have its true effect on the price once its demand also outweights the supply, in eths case the minting of eth still has around 4 years before 1559 really kicks in, cfx will take longer to reach that threshold due to the minting of cfx greatly greatly being more than the demand, not the right time for this pruposal tbh, maybe in 20+ years at current minting rate and with the low af gas fees, honestly its so low this tx burning , there is no need to send cfx to oblivion for merely trying to mimic what eth is doing, it wont work out the same so please dont agree on this proposal, its atleast 20 years to early lol

建立起一套长期的销毁机制是很有必要的。

1 Like

It should be noted that anyone can build a dApp with a burning mechanism…