Maneki-Meow : Collectibles NFT

:mega: 6 days to go for an AMA with Eric Chan in our telegram group. Don’t miss!

:small_orange_diamond:Speaker: Eric Chan, CEO and Founder

:moneybag:Reward prize: $10,000 in Special Edition MEOW #NFT

:spiral_calendar:Tuesday, June 21th

:alarm_clock:9am EST / 9pm UTC

:white_check_mark: Read more
https://medium.com/@Maneki.Market/ama-with-eric-chan-bbca22acbd74

:gift: Participate Pre and Post AMA!
https://maneki.market/en/event-ama-eric-chan-1/

3 Likes

Recap On the AMA

Jasmine
Welcome to the Conflux AMA session with Eric Chan
This is Jasmine from the Maneki-Meow and your host for today’s AMA session.
Thank you for joining today’s AMA session.
To help us learn more about Maneki.Market, we are fortunate that we will be joined by The Founder of Maneki-Meow, Eric Chan
Let us give a warm welcome to Eric Chan
Hello Eric Chan!

—————
Eric
Hi everyone!
It’s my pleasure to be a guest speaker here at the Maneki-Meow Community today.
First of all, thanks for joining this AMA. A lot of things have happened since last month. Since the Maneki-Meow launched, we just went past last month. It was exactly 45 day ago (May 5, 2022) when we released our first whitepaper on Manekinomics and have a good response from our community, Conflux Network English Community and other collaborations with a generic growth.

Without taking too much time for the introduction. Let’s get our host to begin with the first question.

—————
Jasmine
Thanks, Eric for your introduction. Now let’s jump into our first question.
After the success of launching Maneki-Meow what is the next plan?

—————
Eric
Yes! This could be the big topic for today’s AMA.
Our next plan is not just limited to Maneki-Meow only but also Maneki.Market.

Is beyond our home NFT, and now we are step by step to build a creator or publisher community. This is to open up an opportunity to welcome creators to launch NFT with Manekinomics on Maneki.Market.

As for the first step of the Maneki.Market expansion, we had introduce our Maneki Launchpad a few weeks ago. The response was tremendously great, artists, celebrities, brands and clubs had submitted the launchpad application.

P/S Newly joins community members or holders. I would advise you to find out more about the uniqueness and benefit of Manekinomics on our website, white paper.

—————
Jasmine
Perfect! Seem everyone is getting more excited.
As you had mentioned Maneki.Market. Is there any roadmap on this? Or could you bring us deeper on this?

—————
E:
Sure, we had prepared a diagram on the roadmap for Maneki.Market.

Let me briefly go through it.
Q1 - Q2
We had passed our smart contract audit, testnet and bounty program.
And finally, launched Manaki-Meow with Manekinomics on Conflux Core Mainnet.
which currently had minted more than 6000 Maneki-Meow NFT.

Q2-Q3
Next, As mentioned, Maneki Launchpad.
And next Special Edition, I believed everyone had seen recently a free airdrop for Special Edition on Hatty Meow. For those qualified participants will eligible to receive one Hatty Meow.

Besides that, Super guardian, which will be introduced coming next month. Stay tuned with Maneki-Meow Telegram and other social media.

Next, here comes the exciting part.

Maneki.Market would launch Manekinomics with multi-chain.

Definitely, the first good news we would like to bring to Conflux Community.

As next chain to deploy will be a seamless launchpad with perpetual minting capability on Conflux eSpace.

Q3 - Q4
DAO Community-led

Will be releasing the curator DAO, mainly to eliminate the centralised curation. Empower the community to decide which artwork is pre-qualify for the new launch on Maneki Launchpad

MetaPass, Meta Citizenship
This will be the next big thing. All minted NFT from Maneki.Market will be the special privilege pass for accessing exclusive places or events in Mataverse such as Decentraland, Sandbox, Somnium Space, Cryptovoxels and as well as a privilege in the real world.

This will be the block-chained pass that is recognised by both the real and virtual world.

This is the roadmap target to build it up together and our big door is always open and welcomes creators, developers, community leads and collaborators to reach us.

But, the detail of the Q3 and Q4 roadmap. I would like to have another session of AMA on this.

—————
Jasmibe
Wow! This really something new and unique on MetaPass will bring to the crypto community as well as the best match with the existing Metaverse projects.

Alright, since that is the detailed roadmap of Q3-Q4 you will be briefing us more on the next AMA.

Now I have a question about the Multi Chains. Can you explain?

—————

Eric
Actually, for the Multi Chains. This is a big upgrade in Manekinomic and the entire ecosystem. The upgrade is into two major parts. First is the deployment of the Mawekinomics on different chains such as eSpace, Ethereal, Polygon and etc.
Secondly, to enable cross-chain in order to open the bridge to existing Mataverse projects.

Therefore, our developers are working on the next Manekinomics 2.0 which will enable additional functions such as

1. Seamless perpetual minting
  2. Curator DAO
  3. Cross Chain Minting

Lastly, we are going for eSpace be the first chain to deploy with Manekinomics 2.0. and will be launching the new NFT in eSpace and the Minting Cost in Mawekinomics 2.0 is proposed to be $100 per NFT.

—————
Jasmine
Cool, now I’m clear with the Multi Chains.
Any benefit for current Maneki-Meow holders?

—————
Eric
Of cause, before the new launch, NFT in eSpace will announce some appreciation, according to our plan could be airdrop for 1 Super Rare Meow to 1 eSpace NFT (worth $100), and 1 Kuro Meow to 100 eSpace NFT (total worth $10,000).

For a peep, the next NFT launch could be from a big brand or Club.

But, this will make an official announcement on our social media.

—————
Jasmine
Thanks for the insider news! I will make sure at least to get a few Super Rare Meow.

Okay, I need to go back a little bit and this is my last question.
What is the Special Edition Meow?

—————
Eric
Before I explain further, here I would like to share another diagram.

Special Edition Meow is actually by the root mint during some special season or festival with the add-on accessory.

Is by-season and limited number of mints on the fifth-generation (label as Epsilon) This is the generation that has special MetaPass, for the holder will have 50% Airdrop chances on every new Launch NFTs in eSpace.

The floor price will start from $1,000 and this season will only mint 100 NFTs.

But, now Special Edition Meow is not for sale, will only be rewarded to the qualified Maneki-Meow holders. You may check out our social media posts and participate.

—————
Jasmine
I think this session AMA will be ended here. Hope everyone is able to have a clearer picture of Maneki-Meow and Maneki.Market’s roadmap as well. Hope to see you all again in next AMA and don’t forget to join then Special Edition Meow or good luck to mint a Super Rare Meow.

Here are the links for your reference.

1. Participate in Special Edition Meow reward
    https://maneki.market/en/event-ama-eric-chan-1/

2. Mint a Super Rare Meow for 1 to 1 Airdrop in eSpace
    https://art.maneki.market/

3. Manekinomics
    https://maneki.market/en/whitepaper/

2 Likes

MANEKI LAUNCHPAD
#WGC WOLFGANG GOLF CLUB

:bell: :loudspeaker: 4 days to go for the
:wolf: Wolfgang Club Manager, Riyadh for AMA on

:calendar: Thursday 28 JUL, 2022
:clock9: 9AM EST / 9PM UTC+8
At Telegram @ManekiMeow_MY

:gift: GIVEAWAY
Hurry! Don’t miss the giveaway for #wolfgang NFT for each qualified participant and good luck!

:white_check_mark: Participate Pre and Post AMA!
https://maneki.market/en/launchpad-wolfgang-golf-club-wgc/

Read more

3 Likes

Recap On the AMA with WGC Wolfgang Golf Club

Jasmine :
Hi everyone! Welcome to our AMA, where we introduce our new publisher to our community. Today I’m joined by Riyadh, Club Manager of WGC Wolfgang Golf Club.

Maneki-Meow committees just curated WGC to launch Meta pass NFT on Conflux Network. We’re super excited to work with them and want to introduce them to our community.

For this AMA, we’ll start with some questions and then take some from our community!

Welcome, Riyadh, Congrats on your new Meta pass, which has just been approved to launch with Maneki-Meow, and thanks for taking the time to join us and meet our community. First, tell us a little about yourself and your experience in club Meta pass.

Riyadh:
Alhamdulillah…. Thanks to our host today!
I’m Riyadh, your club manager at WGC. My primary mission here is to support and together #LeadTheChart with #Wolfgang Holders and Community Members.

This was my experience that served a couple of Saudis clubs before setting up WGC early this month.

Jasmine:
Can you introduce WGC NFTs to us? What led you to start it, and what is your long-term vision for Club NFT?

Riyadh:
The story was started by bumping into a group of crypto degens and whales on my club’s golf course. They talked about when the next bull market will be and shared helpful insight on many upcoming unicorn crypto projects with a vast potential to hit the ATH and #LeadTheChart.

As we know that the BTC ATH at $60K was built DeFi Project and came to another ATH at $69K for the NFT projects, especially for the project related to metaverse elements.

The Million BTC question come!
What are the projects that can #LeadTheChart during the next BTC ATH?

During this bear market, many new builders tried to launch their projects to catch the next ATH.

Leading crypto projects need to have the below criteria

1. Have a tremendous unique innovation on the project
  2. A balance of great return and stability of the tokenomic
  3. A genuine community for funding supports
  4. The right to communicate securely in the decentralized ecosystem
    About the long-term vision.

WGC will be taking the role of #LeadTheChart for all new NFT, Metaverse, and crypto start-ups from the incubate to secondary market sustainability.

WGC vision is to gather everyone and #LeadTheChart and let the profit grow.

Jasmine:
Maneki-Meow is very excited to support and launch WGC Wolfgang Golf Club. Can you tell us how your head about Maneki-Meow and what made you decide to launch with us?

Riyadh:
Of course, definite is the Manekinomic.
Wolfgang had applied the Maneki Function, Guardian, and Super guardian as the drive. Besides that, thanks to Maneki-Meow for providing $NEKO to enable the “NFT Mining” Function.

NFT as Meta pass (Member-only) in Maneki Space, which is Maneki-Meow up feature which will be released soon.

Besides, with the Maneki-Meow strong community members’ support, we believed this could have a greater outreach.

Jasmine:
What is the benefit of having WGC?

Riyadh:
This is the most exciting part of knowing.

the only NFT is that you can secure a short name for your wolf and paint on the NFT image.

For more benefits

• Every wolf can be a guardian for new wolf minting and is come with Maneki Power which can randomly receive $NEKO tokens when there is a new minting.

• We had increased the exclusivity level by setting W-Series as a limited mint of 1,100 instead of 4,999 and 5,500 for O-Series instead of Perpetual.

• Minting with Guardian minter and guardian holder will immediately receive $NEKO.

• F-Series has the unique role of Wolfgang; you can use this wolf to build your gang. Every new minting in your gang, you will also receive $NEKO.

• WGC will use a Meta Pass to access the GOLF COURSE.

Above are the benefits now; more benefits and access will be announced along the roadmap, and the updates will be on our social media.

Jasmine:
Hemm, as you had mentioned, GOLF COURSE. What is this?

Riyadh:
This is the space that WGC will use to share the Member-Only bulletin.
WGC would like to utilize the blockchain-secured Maneki space for Member-Only access to view or publish the information. The information is “Top secret” for the community to #LeadTheChart. Shhhhh…… keep this within WGC!

Jasmine:
Okay, this would be my last question. What is WGC’s roadmap?

Riyadh :

• Introduce WGC and reward community members
  • Launch in testnet
  • Parallel start Minting on WOL series
  • WGC will activate Golf Course.

Therefore, today we also prepare some goodies for all community members, support WGF share and submit your eSpace address. We will select the lucky winner to giveaway F-Series, Wolfgang NFT, for you to build your gang!

Jasmine:
Awesome! Thanks for joining us for the AMA; I can’t wait to be the first person to own my WGC Wolfgang NFT. How can I contribute and submit my eSpace address?

Riyadh:
Thanks for your support!
Here is the link for your submission.
https://maneki.market/en/launchpad-wolfgang-golf-club-wgc/

Submission is open until Aug 18th, 2022 (UTC) at 3:00, and don’t forget to follow our social media for the latest updates.

I hope everyone does enjoy WGC AMA today!
Start to secure your wolf’s name and hold at least one wolf for NFT Mining.

WGC #LeadTheChart

Jasmine:
Thanks, Riyadh and our community. See you in our next AMA.

1 Like

ManekiMeow Launched Ka-Ching! Gamify on Conflux eSpace Testnet
We were excited to announce that Maneki-Meow launched the Ka-Ching Gamify on
Conflux eSpace Network.

Ka-Ching! is built with cross-network technology, which is the DApp deployed on Conflux eSpace and enables cross-applying Maneki-Meow NFT (Conflux Core Network) as metapass.

Be the first person to experience and participate in Ka-Ching(eSpace testnet), to beckon some NEKO tokens, and win away real 1,000 Neko tokens (eSpace Mainnet).

Testnet Link
Experience on Google Chrome Web or Mobile

FAQ
Why are we releasing the Testnet before rolling it out to Mainnet?
we feel that being as transparent as possible is critical to optimizing the value of our testnet for our community and us

Why Ka-Ching!
Ka-Ching is a “Token Beckoning machine” exclusively for Maneki-Meow’s NFT collectors and community members to beckon and redeem Neko Tokens.

How can I Ka-Ching! on Testnet ?
Treasurer | Metamask (eSpace Testnet)
Maneki-Meow | Metamask (eSpace Testnet) + Fluent Wallet (Core Mainnet)

What are my rewards?
As Treasurer, Redeem 100 Neko Token
As Maneki-Meow, Redeem 1000 Neko Token

How can I win away, Ka-Ching! Testnet reward?

Fill up and submit the below form
https://manekimeow.org/launch-testnet-ka-ching/
Completed redeeming 100 Neko in Ka-Ching Machine. (below is the guide for starting to Ka-Chaing)

Good Luck and all the best!
For any assistance need, you find out our admin on Discord or Telegram

ManekiMeow.org

Follow our social media
Twitter | Facebook | Telegram | Discord | Reddit | Instagram

1 Like

:rotating_light: AMA on #ManekiMeow Ka-Ching! Gamify on @Conflux_Network eSpace in our telegram group :rotating_light:

:small_blue_diamond:Speaker: Eric Chan, CEO of Maneki-Meow

:spiral_calendar:Thrusday, 3 Nov, 2022

:alarm_clock: 9pm GMT+8 / 9am EST

Telegram : https://t.me/ManekiMeow_MY

:moneybag:Prize pool $100 in #NEKO Token

#Gamify #NFT #AMA

2 Likes

Update 1 Fed 2023

1. KaChing! Maneki-Meow’s gamify, had officially on eSpace Mainnet.
    https://kyoto.manekimeow.org
    PASSCODE : MANEKIMEOW
  2. 8 x Gold Bars had successfully won by ManekiMeow Fam.
    3 2nd Feb 2023, 10PM (GMT +8) on Twitter Space
    " Secret Formula sharing with 1.2 M Neko Gold Bar Winner + Giveaway "
    Link to join : https://twitter.com/ManekiMarket/status/1620609643063181314?s=20&t=L7OpK2XZXsBLD1regVc6Nw
    :white_check_mark: set reminder
    :white_check_mark: AMA with ManekiMeow Founder
    :white_check_mark: 5 ManekiMeow will be for lucky winners. leave your question in the comment and ask on space

Play now!
Zero Gas Fee
https://kyoto.manekimeow.org
PASSCODE : MANEKIMEOW

Congratulate Gold Bar Winners

2 Likes

(Maneki Art inspiration : To-The-MOON)

Yes! Finally NEKO Token listed on Swappi Exchange

https://twitter.com/SwappiDEX/status/1630825169139949570?s=20

Was traded last 7 days ago!
15M NEKO airdrop via KaChing!
15M NEKO LP on Swappi

CFX : NEKO
Start with 1: 3,000
Now 1 :42

Grow 71x

Let’s trade CFX/NEKO #HODL #WAGMI
https://app.swappi.io/#/swap?outputCurrency=0xbecd75bde87020a4f0d3084bcce9cde794547660

1 Like

NEKO TOKEN WHITE PAPER
THE UTILITY TOKEN FOR PoP-Ai (PROOF OF PROVENANCE BY AI)

NEKO was born out of the MANEKI MEOW ecosystem — conceived as the utility token for PoP-Ai powered by the CONFLUX network. As a grant-winner of CONFLUX’s objective of encouraging more participation and activity in their platform, NEKO was listed in DEX on 21st February 2023 and has enjoyed overwhelming support from the community, resulting in a price gain of almost 50x as of todate. With this encouraging response, we are now in the process of listing on CEX.

Swappi — Trade NEKO
https://app.swappi.io/#/swap?outputCurrency=0xbecd75bde87020a4f0d3084bcce9cde794547660

THE ECOSYSTEM

OUR MISSION
Being the first NFT and Marketplace grantee of CONFLUX, and to borrow a most succinct phrase coined by one of our community members, we foresee MANEKI MARKETPLACE to be the ‘Opensea of China’ — the only gateway to the NFT market in China. At material time, CONFLUX is the only network for permissionless blockchain integration with XiaohongShu allowing their users to showcase minted NFTs on their profile pages — an immediate access to more than 200 million active users. Therein lies the immense potential of NEKO as the utility token of the NFT ecosystem.

Apart from this, there are also plans for a lending protocol within the ecosystem (one for NFTs and another one for coins) that will also utilize NEKO as the token. The NFT lending protocol with its attendant features will be the first of its kind in the world.

THE ECONOMY
In a market flooded with so many coins and tokens, we have consciously positioned NEKO as a utility token with actual usage amongst a huge community — thereby ensuring a healthy burn rate and a sustainable value. To achieve this, we have a multi-pronged strategy focusing on the following :-

1. Together with CFX, NEKO will be the utility token for the NFT market in China and offers a platform for China’s creators to showcase their work to the rest of the world.

2. To increase NEKO’s liquidity, our lending protocols will also be utilizing NEKO as transaction fee settlement token.

THE PAST
1 Back in 2021, Maneki-Meow was awarded the Conflux grant for NFT project — the first NFT project to be awarded such a grant. 10,001 Maneki Meow Gotokuji Collection (MMGC) was sold out, creating a robust community of collectors.

2 Maneki Marketplace 1.0 (MM 1.0) was launched — creating a Dutch auction platform for collectors to sell their MMGC. A benchmark of USD 1,950 was achieved during the auctions.

3 The first perk for MMGC Collectors was announced — allocated tickets to the Pattaya International Bikini Race 2022 were given out to MMGC Collectors. This race, sponsored by Central Pattana broke the Guinness World Record for most participants in a bikini race.

4 KaChing P2E Gamify was launched — creating the first avenue for players to earn NEKO tokens.

5 NEKO was listed on Swappi DEX which is the official Exchange of Conflux Network. A current total supply of 30 Million NEKO tokens was minted — 50% of which was airdropped for KaChing Gamify, while another 50% was put into the Swappi Liquidity Pool. In 7 days, NEKO created history by becoming the token that experienced the fastest and highest price increase — 50X!

THE ROADMAP

1 Marketplace 2.0 (MM 2.0) will be launched in the 2nd Quarter of 2023. Marketplace 2.0 was conceived to be the ‘OPENSEA’ for the Chinese NFT market — as one of our community members described it ever so succinctly.

MM 2.0 has the stated objective to discover, nurture and provide funding for talented creators in China who are in search of a platform to feature them in the international arena. All existing NFTs minted on the Conflux chain and via their collaboration with Xiaohong Shu (Little Red Book) will be tradeable on MM 2.0, thus creating a huge liquidity within the ecosystem with ZERO transaction fee.

NEKO has a most important role in this ecosystem, being the token for PoP-Ai payment of fees where NEKO will have a healthy burn rate of 0.5% per transaction, thereby guaranteeing a good inflation rate for NEKO token.

MM 2.0 will also be the FIRST platform with AI-enabled anti-plagiarism provenance-proving capabilities to ensure a secure environment to all stakeholders (PoPAi). This AI function does automatic data-farming, matching and screening over Big Data to identify potential fraud and has the feature to BLACKLIST suspected forgery. This Data Farm will be open-sourced to create a secure meta ecosystem for everybody.

PROOF OF PROVENANCE BY AI (PoP-Ai)
Developed by the Maneki Lab, PoP-Ai is the first-of-its-kind tokenomics that offers AI-enabled Proof of Provenance function. NEKO is the utility token for PoP-Ai service fees.

1 Maneki Lending Protocol (MLP), being the Liquidity Generator of MM 2.0, will be launched in the 4th Quarter of 2023. MLP provides P2P lending protocol for both NFTs and coins that utilizes MM 2.0’s AI-enabled Provenance-proving function — the first of its kind.

MLP will be the first lending platform that allows NFT holders to list their assets and leverage them for financing purposes.

MLP has a projected Total Lending Value (TLV) of USD 1 Billion. Again, the NEKO token plays an integral part in this ecosystem, being the token for fee settlement at a rate of 1.5% per matching done. This provides a healthy burn rate and again guarantees a good long term inflation rate for NEKO.

2 Token Listing on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko. We are in the midst of applying to list NEKO token on these two independent cryptocurrency data aggregators by the 2nd Quarter of 2023.

3 CEX Listing

We are also in the midst of finalizing arrangements with a host of Venture Capitalists and Angel Investors in preparation for eventual listing on CEX. We are a little selective on this process as we believe, only with a shared vision can we move forward in unison towards a fruitful listing for everybody.

4 Migration from Core to eSpace

In appreciation for the continued support and loyalty from our pioneer NEKO token holders who have been with us from initiation stage in Conflux Core network, we plan to do a 1:1 Airdrop for this group of holders prior to CEX Listing.

5 THE FOUNDATION

The Maneki Foundation was established as the Talent Development arm of the ecosystem with the purpose of discovering, nurturing and provision of grants to talents in search of guidance and gateway to the NFT world.

6 THE MANEKI LAB

Our Lab is the heart of our existence — where dreams and ideas become reality. From NFT creation to the establishment of platforms to all AI-enabled functions — our Team works with a single goal in mind — the creation of a safe, secure and continuously-evolving environment for the NFT and crypto market.

1. CEX Listing

Is in the progress listing on major exchanges. Listing prices on centralized exchanges CEX will be 2x of the average 14 days closing price on DEX (Swappi). This price had been pre-agreed by VCs.

2 Likes

ONE NAME, ONE CONFLUX - The Significance of CFX.NAME as a Conflux Social Status Applied on Tree-Graph Consensus

In the world of blockchain and decentralized networks, CSS (Conflux Social Status) stands out as a unique and multifaceted asset. It serves as more than just a profile picture (pfp) or a domain; instead, CSS functions as a crucial decentralized identifier on the Conflux Network. In this article, we’ll delve deeper into the importance of CSS and its social role in securing decentralized identifiers, as well as its connection to the Conflux network’s advanced Tree-graph consensus technology.

A Decentralized Identifier (DID)
CSS serves as a decentralized identifier, offering users a way to establish their unique digital presence on the blockchain. Unlike centralized identifiers, CSS is not controlled by a single entity, providing users with autonomy and control over their online identity.

Immutable and Permanent Records
All CSS data, including human-readable names, social status, and positioning, is permanently recorded on the blockchain. This immutability ensures that users’ online identities remain secure and tamper-proof, enhancing trust within the decentralized ecosystem.

Decentralized Social Graph
CSS is intricately linked to a decentralized social graph. This graph maps out the connections and interactions between users in a trustless and decentralized manner. CSS users can maintain their relationships and social status securely, without relying on centralized platforms.

Trade on Maneki Market
CSS tokens are tradable on the secondary open market, allowing users to leverage their CSS holdings for various purposes, including trading, staking, or participating in governance activities. This adds utility and value to CSS beyond its identity function.

Conflux and Tree-graph Consensus
Scalability up to 6000 TPS:
Conflux, coupled with Tree-graph consensus, offers a significant advantage in terms of scalability. The Conflux network can handle up to 6000 transactions per second (TPS), making it well-suited to manage the high demands of a decentralized social graph.
0*LgzCUFBzwg4OQV5E

Efficient Social Graph Management
Graph Tree technology optimizes the storage and retrieval of data within the social graph. This efficiency ensures that users can access and update their social connections seamlessly, without compromising on network performance.

Enhanced User Experience
With Conflux and Graph Tree technology, users can enjoy a faster and more responsive social graph experience. This speed and efficiency are crucial for maintaining user engagement in decentralized social platforms.

CSS plays a pivotal role in the decentralized landscape by serving as a secure and unique identifier, ensuring users’ online identities remain under their control. When combined with Conflux’s Graph Tree technology, the scalability and efficiency of the network further enhance the user experience in managing decentralized social connections. As a Conflux Holder, having the opportunity to mint a name on-chain with CSS is a source of pride, as it represents a commitment to decentralization and the future of digital identity. Together, CSS and Conflux are contributing to the evolution of a more secure, transparent, and user-centric decentralized ecosystem

Application & adaptation

The Evolution from Key Opinion Leader (KOL) to Key Opinion Holder

In the fast-paced world of Web3, the landscape is constantly evolving, and so are the roles and influencers within it. One notable transformation that has taken place is the shift from Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to Key Opinion Holders (KOHs). This shift is driven by the unique characteristics of Web3 and is particularly significant for builders in the space. In this article, we’ll explore the concept of Key Opinion Holders and why it matters for those shaping the future of Web3.

From Influence to Ownership:

• Traditional KOLs were known for their ability to influence and shape opinions in their respective fields. They possessed a certain level of expertise and credibility, which allowed them to sway public sentiment. In Web3, however, the focus has shifted from merely influencing to actual ownership and participation.
  • Key Opinion Holders are individuals or entities who not only have expertise and credibility but also actively participate in the projects, protocols, and communities they support. They don’t just talk the talk; they walk the walk by holding assets, governance tokens, or contributing directly to the development of Web3 projects.

Incentives Aligned with Builders:

• Web3 places a strong emphasis on decentralization and community-driven decision-making. Key Opinion Holders are aligned with these principles as they often hold tokens that give them a say in project governance. This alignment of incentives is crucial for builders who want their projects to thrive in the Web3 ecosystem.
  • By actively participating and holding tokens in a project, Key Opinion Holders have a vested interest in its success. This encourages them to contribute their expertise, time, and resources to further the project’s development and adoption.

Long-Term Commitment:

• Unlike traditional influencers who may promote a product or service for a short-term gain, Key Opinion Holders are in it for the long haul. They are committed to the success and sustainability of Web3 projects.
  • This long-term commitment not only provides stability to projects but also fosters a sense of trust within the community. Builders can rely on Key Opinion Holders for continued support and advocacy.

Building Trust Through Ownership:

• In the decentralized world of Web3, trust is a precious commodity. Key Opinion Holders build trust not only through their words but also through their ownership and active participation.
  • When they hold tokens and participate in governance decisions, it demonstrates their commitment to the project’s success, and this commitment is what helps build trust among the wider community.

The evolution from Key Opinion Leaders to Key Opinion Holders in Web3 is a significant shift that aligns more closely with the ethos of decentralization, ownership, and community-driven development. For builders in the Web3 space, this shift presents an opportunity to collaborate with individuals and entities who are not just influencers but active stakeholders with a vested interest in their projects’ success. By understanding and engaging with Key Opinion Holders, builders can forge stronger, more resilient connections in the ever-changing landscape of Web3, ultimately driving innovation and progress in this exciting digital frontier.

let #BUIDL n’ Earn with your commuity on Conflux
CSS, short for Conflux Social Status, goes beyond being a mere identifier or a token on the Conflux network; it’s also a means of building influence and positioning.

Incentive Mechanisms
CSS introduces various incentive mechanisms that allow holders to actively participate in the ecosystem. These mechanisms reward users for their contributions and activities within the Conflux network. For example, CSS holders may receive rewards for staking their tokens, participating in governance, or engaging with decentralized applications (dApps).

Utility Beyond Identity
While CSS serves as a decentralized identifier, it offers utility beyond that role. Holders can leverage CSS for various purposes within the Conflux ecosystem, including participating in the decentralized social graph, engaging with dApps, and trading CSS tokens on the open market.

#CSS Holders Securely Positioned on the Social Graph
CSS holders benefit not only from the economic incentives but also from a secure and immutable positioning within the Decentralized social graph.

Immutable Social Status
CSS holders’ social status and positioning are recorded immutably on the blockchain. This means that their affiliations, connections, and interactions within the decentralized social graph are tamper-proof and resistant to censorship.

Trust and Transparency
The secure positioning of CSS holders on the social graph enhances trust and transparency within the ecosystem. Users can verify each other’s affiliations and relationships with confidence, knowing that the information is recorded accurately and cannot be altered.

Decentralized Affiliation
Unlike traditional social networks where affiliations and connections are controlled by a centralized entity, CSS holders have full control over their affiliations and interactions. This decentralized approach empowers users and eliminates intermediaries.

In conclusion, CSS on the Conflux network is far more than a passive asset; it serves as a dynamic tool for building wealth and influence within a decentralized ecosystem. CSS holders can earn rewards not only through Conflux ecosystem projects but also from all compatible EVM projects. Meanwhile, they enjoy the invaluable benefits of a secure and immutable position on the social graph. This powerful combination of financial incentives and secure affiliations positions CSS as an exceptionally valuable and unique asset in the Web3 era.

Collaborative opportunities
Collaborative opportunities in the blockchain and Web3 space are exciting, and CSS’s versatility as both a decentralized identifier (DID) and an affiliate program makes it a valuable asset for various ecosystem projects.

DeFi & Lending Protocol
Integrate into DeFi platforms as a secure and user-controlled DID, enhancing the security and privacy of user accounts and transactions. As an affiliate program, CSS holders can promote DeFi protocols and earn rewards for driving user engagement and adoption.

Gamify & Play-to-Earn (P2E)
In the world of gaming and P2E, CSS can serve as a DID to provide players with ownership of in-game assets and progress, enhancing the gaming experience. CSS holders can participate in affiliate programs for gaming projects, earning rewards for bringing in new players or contributing to the ecosystem.

De-Social Platform
CSS offers a decentralized identity solution for social platforms, ensuring user control over their profiles and data. CSS holders can be incentivized to invite and connect with others on these platforms, promoting network growth and earning rewards through affiliate programs.

Digital Assets Launchpad
Use to verify the identity of participants in digital asset token sales, improving security and trust in the launchpad process. CSS holders can participate in launchpad affiliate programs, helping projects reach a broader audience and gain recognition.

Metaverse
Within the metaverse, CSS can serve as a universal identifier, allowing users to carry their digital identity across various virtual worlds. CSS holders can engage in affiliate programs related to metaverse projects, such as virtual land sales or digital asset marketplaces.

AIGC & Intellectual Properties
CSS can be used to establish the authenticity and ownership of intellectual properties, reducing copyright disputes and ensuring creators receive their fair share of royalties. CSS holders can participate in affiliate programs related to AIGC and intellectual property projects, facilitating the growth of creative and innovative content.

In essence, CSS’s dual role as a DID and an affiliate program opens up a wide range of collaboration possibilities across diverse Web3 ecosystem projects. Its ability to enhance security, trust, and user engagement makes it a valuable asset for both project developers and CSS holders seeking to participate and contribute to the Conflux and Web3 ecosystem.

Get started!

We’re proud to be Confluxions! Secure your CFX.NAME now, start #HODLing, and earn more $CFX every time your CFX.NAME is used for minting.

MINT > https://maneki.market/CSS/CONFLUX
Connect your Metamask wallet; more wallets will be enabled soon.

You can acquire $CFX through Swappi DEX or major exchanges like Binance, OKX, Gate.io, MEXC, KuCoin, and more. NEKO is available on Swappi.

EARN
In Web3, everyone can become a Key Opinion Holder (KOH) to #Build and Earn. For every minting with your referral, you are entitled to earn 40% of minting royalties.

Proud as Conflux~ion
In conclusion, we can’t emphasize enough the significance of CFX.NAME as our Conflux Social Status, applied on Tree-Graph Consensus. In this ever-evolving world of blockchain and decentralized networks, CSS has become our beacon of empowerment, surpassing the conventional bounds of mere profile pictures or domains. It stands as our vital decentralized identifier within the Conflux Network, and with the advanced Tree-graph consensus technology, we are confident that Conflux will lead the way in blockchain innovation. As dedicated Confluxions, it is a source of pride and honor to have CFX.NAME, and we invite you, fellow Conflux holders, to mint your own CSS, join us, and together, let’s conquer the waves, navigate through the crypto winters, and establish Conflux as the forefront of blockchain technology.
One Name, One Conflux!

Follow our community
Twitter | Facebook | Telegram | Discord | Reddit | Instagram
For any assistance needed, you can reach our admin on Discord or Telegram

Maneki.Market - NFT marketplace on Conflux Network
https://Maneki.Market

1 Like

Get a free Maneki-Meow #GMHK to celebrate the launch of KaChing! and the minting of 5,000 Maneki-Meow #GMHK NFTs. Plus, the official activation of KaChing $DOLL rewards every 15 minutes!

:rocket: KaChing! Official Mainnet Launch
:date: November 27, 2023
:clock3: 23:00 HKT / 10:00 EST

:heart_eyes_cat: Quick start guide: Maneki-Meow x KaChing! for Daruma $DOLL. Validate your KaChing! account and break the Top Score to win a GoldBar. Play Now! :video_game:

1️⃣ Claim 1 x Free Maneki-Meow to start:
https://maneki.market/Kaching/0xebF1f5cfa240C1101f461ed1a33c1c00058fe9FD/0

2️⃣ Follow on X, comment your username, and tag 5 friends.

ROADMAP

Video Guide
https://twitter.com/i/status/1730222554940424274

Goldbar
Break the top score!

Metapass
Maneki-Meow to KaChing!

Beckoning
Boost up Maneki Power

#GMHK #KaChingLaunch #NFTs #DarumaDOLL

1 Like

video

:tada: Exciting News! :rocket: http://Maneki.Market proudly backs the Conflux Community Initiative @cfx36u
! :handshake: Seamlessly integrate Conflux eSpace with Metamask via our user-friendly interface.

:globe_with_meridians: Explore CFXs, a community-driven token minting project! :gem: Embrace decentralized finance with us! #ConfluxCommunity #ManekiMarket #CFXs :star2:

http://Maneki.Market + @MetaMask + @Conflux_Network eSpace

Mint https://maneki.market/Explore

At Maneki.Market, we are proud to announce our unwavering support for the Conflux Community initiative. Our team has diligently developed a seamless interface designed to effortlessly connect with Metamask, enabling users to seamlessly integrate the Conflux eSpace network into their wallets.

One of the exciting projects that has emerged from this collaboration is CFXs, a Conflux eSpace inscription initiative driven by the vibrant Conflux community. This innovative project empowers community members by providing them with the opportunity to mint tokens for free, with the only requirement being a nominal cost associated with the gas fee.

With Maneki.Market’s user-friendly interface, the process becomes straightforward, allowing users to easily engage with the Conflux eSpace network and participate in the CFXs project. Our commitment to facilitating a smooth user experience aligns with the broader goal of fostering community-driven initiatives within the blockchain space.

It’s important to note that in the spirit of decentralized finance and community empowerment, we encourage users to DYOR (Do Your Own Research). This ethos emphasizes the importance of independently verifying and understanding the projects you engage with, ensuring transparency and informed decision-making.

Join us in supporting the Conflux Community initiative through Maneki.Market – where innovation meets accessibility, and the power of community drives the future of blockchain technology!

1 Like

Highlight and recap of the AMA with the Conflux French Community. The AMA was conducted in French, and special thanks to Jérôme, our Conflux French Ambassador for providing the French-English translation. :fr::globe_with_meridians:

Original French AMA on Telegram :

Jérôme:
Hello Eric, it’s a real pleasure to welcome you to the Conflux French community, can you briefly introduce yourself ?

Eric:
Bonjour to France and the Conflux community! It is my pleasure to virtually meet with everyone here. I’m Eric Chan, the founder and creator of the Maneki-Meow Project, and I have been actively engaged in the web3 space for over 5 years. I’ve been building on Conflux since 2021.

Jérôme:
Great, I think the whole community really appreciates having some information about you. Even though there is a lot of discussion about the Maneki-Meow project inside our channel, can you present it in a few words for those who don’t yet know it?

Eric:
I am pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome from the Conflux France Community to Maneki-Meow. Thanks to Conflux Network, it is truly amazing how it connects everyone across borders without any barriers, allowing us to speak and build web3 together on Conflux.

Allow me to share a bit more about Maneki-Meow. It is our honor that Maneki-Meow was the grant-winning project in 2021 on Conflux Network, marking a significant milestone for Maneki Lab as we took our first steps into Web3 as NFT creators. Throughout this journey, we have faced many challenges, but they have never deterred us from continuing to Build on Conflux. As a solid outcome, we have built many tools and web3 products to expand and push the limits of NFT use cases. Examples include Maneki.Market, KaChing!, Maneki Launchpad, and Maneki DAO, all integrated into one DApp. The community and holders can seamlessly manage their assets via Maneki.Market. All of this has been possible thanks to the tremendous support from the Conflux Community, serving as the biggest motivation for Maneki Lab to keep building!

Jérôme:
It’s just amazing ! Besides, can you tell us why you chose the Conflux Network blockchain to deploy it ?

Eric:
Is a good question… Undoubtedly, Conflux Network stands out with its impressive Tree Graph technology, providing a high throughput of 6,500 transactions per second (TPS) on Layer 1 blockchain. It’s still fresh in everyone’s mind that a Conflux community member recently deployed the Conflux Inscription Project, fully supported by Maneki.Market on the Minting frontend. The project achieved a remarkable record, processing 6 million transactions in a single day. This once again demonstrates that Conflux is an unbreakable blockchain network capable of handling a substantial volume of transactions.

The network’s capability ensures that permissionless transactions can take place rapidly, securely, and cost-effectively across various Web3 projects. Moreover, we have witnessed significant growth in Conflux’s ecosystem, marked by the introduction of numerous tools and features. Therefore, Maneki is committed to continuous innovation on the Conflux Network.

Jérôme:
Ok, many thanks for all these informations ! Before moving on to the community questions (and if you agree), can you tell us about the next short-term and medium-term developments of the Maneki project? What is your vision for the future?

Eric:
Yes, a couple of new features and campaigns are going to be released on Maneki.
Certainly, let’s delve into the details of the upcoming features and campaigns on Maneki:

1. NFT Creators Growth and Support Campaign
    Maneki is gearing up to launch an innovative campaign designed to nurture the growth of NFT creators. This initiative aims to provide comprehensive support to emerging artists, empowering them to embark on a successful career in the NFT space. The campaign may include mentorship programs, educational resources, and promotional opportunities to help creators showcase their work to a wider audience. By fostering a supportive environment, Maneki aims to contribute to the vibrancy and diversity of the NFT ecosystem.

2. Expanded Acceptance on the Marketplace
    In a strategic move to enhance accessibility and flexibility, Maneki’s marketplace is set to accept cUSDT and cBTC in eSpace format. This expansion of accepted broadens the options for users, providing them with more choices and facilitating seamless transactions within the Maneki ecosystem. This move aligns with the platform’s commitment to adapt to the evolving landscape of digital assets.

3. Tokenization of Real Assets – Real Estate, Art, and Vintage Wine
    Maneki is venturing into the tokenization of real-world assets, including real estate, valuable physical art, and vintage wine. This ambitious move involves partnerships with renowned auction houses, particularly in regions like France, Switzerland, Spain, and beyond. By tokenizing these tangible assets on the blockchain, Maneki aims to democratize access to traditionally exclusive markets. Users will have the opportunity to invest in fractional ownership of prestigious real estate, exquisite art pieces, and rare vintage wines, thereby broadening the scope of asset ownership and investment possibilities on the Conflux Network.

These upcoming features and campaigns reflect Maneki’s commitment to innovation, inclusivity, and the seamless integration of traditional and digital assets within the Conflux Network’s robust ecosystem.

Jérôme:
It’s very interesting. Definitely, Maneki is an ambitious project and your dev team is very responsive, looking forward to seeing these next updates. :fire:
If it’s ok on your side, we’ll open the chat to the community for questions, I suggest you choose 3 or 4 at most, you can answer them in English, I’ll translate your answers in french after thé AMA. :+1:

Eric:
Lastly, I would like to extend a warm invitation to NFT creators from France to come aboard and engage with us. We are enthusiastic about providing support and assisting you in launching your NFTs on the Conflux Network. Additionally, don’t forget to follow our social media channels for the latest updates: