关于测试挖矿的一些想法

现在测试挖矿的奖励按照节点活跃时间来进行奖励,个人感觉有一些不合理的地方。
大家提供的算力不同,成本也不同,但是奖励跟算力不挂钩。不符合多劳多得的原则。在实际环境中,节点数量和算力都很重要。所以我感觉奖励比较合理的是:
出块数量*奖励系数+基础节点奖励
个人看法,欢迎讨论

如果正式挖矿了,pow本就是按算力来的这无可厚非。但是,现在是测试,为的是为以后正式运行打下基础。大家起点一样,只用用时间成本去衡量了。如果依然用算力,一个普通用户,如何与大户相比,这差距还没开始就已经拉开了

1 Like

不患贫而患不均

首先,算力这个点一定是包含在测试内容里面。然后,算力大户的问题完全可以设置最大算力奖励来解决,跟fc投票计算方式一样

这个只是为了号召参与测试而已,真正挖矿肯定是按照POW共识机制按算力大小多劳多得的。

不合理。对社区其他普通成员打击太大。马上就变成大户的游戏了。

i was curious about the nicehash problem conflux seems to have.

cloud mining service can be a problem because the people utilizing such services are often profit driven. this leads to the tokens being introduced into market immediately on participating exchanges. this leads to a buyers market for the real profiteers of this mining operation, the exchanges.

We have to believe that they’re not all benevolently adhering to their customers best interest, and could be involved in price manipulation, just as a de facto stance on the honesty of a largely unregulated crypto-market. Even if they are honest in their operations and trading, the exchanges stand to profit through arbitrage the continually declining perceived value of the CFX token. This can be fixed.

Utilizing the CFX token needs to be a priority in the very near future. Engaging the holder of the token and incentivizing their continued investment will provide value to this project as a whole. The successful projects on the Ethereum blockchain have provided excellent examples of audience engagement that can be expounded upon within the Conflux Network. More people, more engagement, more competition for hashrate, and less people recycling our tokens through exchanges or using it as an exit ramp toll fee for a bridge of some kind.

Get the people involved. Many new investors have never invested before the quarantine. They’re new, they have shown a positive reaction to participating in the success of the project in many other DeFi projects. This is what we make it. So let’s make some people use the token for something.

Staking? Hashrate pool sharing? Community events? There are better ways to get ACTUAL people excited than airdropping them a token of your hard work. Show them they can use that token to get something better for their time and more lucrative than the current rate an exchange will “cash out” your token of creation.

Make it approachable like DOGE, make it as fast as their attention spans allow for and make it a little faster than that, keep it lighthearted and natural, show the WORLD what you actually have here and they won’t have to look any further. Let them test drive, let them touch and feel, let them see where it can take them and what they can get by supporting this project with the most important asset they possess… their TIME.

I wanna see this succeed. I’ve got ideas. Just ask me.