Conflux Social TipBot and Ecosystem Index

His account blocked. And he write all as in real in Russian Conflux Community. You are not a part of it. You are belong to Ukranian Ambassador as we all known. So your opinion good, but incorrect. About Russian Community needs to ask a Russian Community members exactly. King regards

1 Like

Who to relate to is probably better known to the team, and not to you. Stick to it.

Community better known who is who and what inside community. And your comments not related with that topic. You are not a committee member.

4 Likes

This will never stop when members like you @displaystyle and others like you are in power.
moderating bots in the official Russian TG is much easier than moderating people with their own opinion and vision of the situation:laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

it’s a shame that such a useful project is not needed by the grants committee. apparently the committee pursues goals different from the goal of development and distribution of the network

3 Likes

Conflux Discord Faucet bot is not part of the Conflux Faucets project that I’m personally making and Faucet bot on discord is also not my making or in my control either.
Also I’m not part of the committee. I am just a Conflux Ambassador that is doing development here and there too, where I can help. I also just started as the Conflux Ambassador, and this faucets idea became about before I started in that position also.
EDIT: Also I’m not an ukranian either.

Thanks that you confirm your Ukranian ambassador role. About your membership in committee was not written any:) And about Discord Faucet also not was any discussion here. Only you mean Discord Faucet :slight_smile: Where are you from? Nio who are on all accounts set Ukranian Flag and excellent known Ukranian Mova ?:slight_smile: Nio you are ambassador since April of 2022 year and main part time you are active on discord. Around 5 months. Here not have anything against your personally or your help. Im remember well how much time you complaint on discord in dev room. It’s normal. We here discussion another topic. Your Faucet application as example. Faucets not cost anything in crypto all well known that. And after applying you are up any? 5k$ much more than enought for up and fill it up, but all of them would be empty after short time .

2 Likes

I support Ukraine in this attack that Russia is doing. That’s support colors there. I’m from Europe.

Потому ты и русский и украинский отлично знаешь и в амбассадор чате у тебя украинский флаг прекрасно конечно. И в твиттере :slight_smile: but I want say you again thanks. For your confirmation of your ambassador role and that you not up for now any faucet.

2 Likes

I dont understand russia or ukranian for that matter.

Your application open on 21 April you already was a ambassador around one months Nio.

Idk for what you try to share incorrect info here. But may be you see in same any clue or good point for …. Idk for what.

2 Likes

I talked about Faucets in Discord few months back, but thanks. You’ve been wrong almost about everything there already.

Nio you are open here thread , grants proporsal on 21 April. You aleady was ambassador. And you already owner of Webomatic PoS pool. Not need to continue your bio Nio here. Look on pic and check your thread Conflux Faucets – for Core and ESpace - open date 21 April 2022

About discord only you say any here. Not anyone else.

Thanks again for confirmation your ambassador role.

Sure you not know who are doing discord faucet that’s why you are open here your application in next day after launch discord faucet and that why you are was first who are try discord faucet lol. You are so funny. You manner of discussion open more doors to Conflux Foundation. They like same style.

3 Likes

You can discuss this in private messages or create a separate topic for this, this does not apply to this issue.

So you want to say that grant proporsal is a issue? And say that to your ambassador it’s he come here and start explain things that well known to all.

Deep thanks Chinese community for support our ideas. Together we are turn Conflux Ecosystem and Community to success and bright future :handshake::rocket:

4 Likes

Why are you even climbing into this branch and dragging of your plebeians??:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Замечательное и уникальное предложение.

3 Likes

@Conflux_TOC 你检查那个应用程序吗?

2 Likes

The grant was rejected because it does not meet the criteria to be eligible for either a Technical or Growth grant. Please review the docs for details on the type of projects we are looking to support via grants CONFLUX ECOSYSTEM GRANTS 2022

1 Like

You are blocking Mitrandir account. We are review your tutorial and not meet any criteria that not be eligible for grant, as on tech as on growth part. Can you be more exact in your explanation. What criteria not meet that proporsal ans what criteria meet Faucet proporsal? And explain community, why your committee members allow and apply that product on tests. Why all around vote for, but only grants committee try to cancel it? Coz for now that looks exact like Mitrandir say, that you are deep centralised, apply only affiliated with your committee projects. I also want to make a warn community about TraderXBot usage. And can you explain why their admin in telegram promote it before grant apply in Conflux and swappi telegram chats? It’s one more example for all how Conflux Foundation make a deals. You step by step lost trust of all around. May be you would be have fair for use personal accounts for public discussions. We are wants to know who are exactly speak with us. We wait your answers. Best of all for you.

Technical criteria:
Support cross space: eSpace, Core, Build in Wallet, support NFT, mint , claim, transfers.
Community Growth: Oriented on the most progressive crypto community messenger Telegram. Benefits: increase community activity, increase community growth, increase stats of Conflux blockchain and active addresses. And more more more.
What criterias not meet that application?

2 Likes