Conflux Tethys Network v1.1.6-fix Upgrade Announcement

This upgrade is mainly to solve the problems below:

Improvements

Optimize transaction pool to avoid replacing a transaction with a lower gas-price one after garbage collection.

Bug fixes

Fix an issue that may cause the node to stop receiving network messages.

Download

Download “Conflux Tethys Network v1.1.6-fix” here: github.com/Conflux-Chain/conflux-rust/releases .

I am a node operator/miner; what do I need to do?

If you have a running node, you need to

1. Suspend the running operation of the node
  2. Replace the executable file named “conflux” in the run directory of the original node program with the Conflux executable file of the Conflux v1.1.6-fix node program.
  3. Restart the operation of the node

If you start a new node, you can download the latest version of Conflux v1.1.6-fix and run it.

What will happen if I do not upgrade the nodes or refuse to upgrade?

It is strongly recommended to upgrade your node. Although this upgrade does not change the consensus layer, if you continue to use the previous program version, it could trigger the problem that the nodes are no longer synchronized.

What impact will it have on ordinary users?

During the upgrade process of nodes running on the chain, some services may be affected and delayed. After the node upgrade is completed, it will return to normal.

Thanks to our community for your support!

A sincere thank you to the Conflux community and all the developers in the Conflux ecosystem. Thank you for your hard work, thoughts, and contributions. To a better future!

2 Likes