This upgrade is mainly to solve the problems below:
- Fix a rare unexpected push delay in pubsub RPCs.
- Fix a possible panic in PoS peer connecting.
- Fix the state availability check in RPCs when the full history states are available.
Download “Conflux v2.2.0-testnet” here: https://github.com/Conflux-Chain/conflux-rust/releases/tag/v2.2.0-testnet
I am a node operator/miner, what do I need to do?
- If you upgrade your node before Block Number reaches 125360000(around P.M. Nov.1st, 2022(GMT+8)), you need to replace conflux.exe with the new one in Conflux v2.2.0-testnet under the run directory, then restart the node. It is strongly suggested to upgrade your nodes within three days.
- If you upgrade your node after Block Number reaches 125360000 (around P.M. Nov.1st, 2022(GMT+8)), you need to delete all data and restart the node.
- If you start a new node, you can download the latest version of Conflux v2.2.0-testnet and run it.
What will happen if I do not upgrade the nodes or refuse to upgrade?
If the Conflux node is not upgraded to the latest version, the node will be incompatible with the upgraded Conflux protocol and cannot interact with the latest Conflux Testnet as expected (functions like synchronizing blocks, mining, etc might be disabled).
Thanks to our community for your support!
A sincere thank you to the Conflux community and all the developers in the Conflux ecosystem. Thank you for your hard work, thoughts, and contributions. To a better future!