This upgrade is mainly to solve the problems below:
- Fix an issue that makes peers disconnected periodically.
- Add debug RPCs
cfx_getTransactionsByBlockto get the original transactions in both spaces atomically. This is only available in the local RPC port and phantom transactions will not be returned.
- Upgrade the Rust toolchain version to
1.68.0and fix issues.
Download “Conflux v2.2.3-testnet” here: https://github.com/Conflux-Chain/conflux-rust/releases/tag/v2.2.3-testnet
I am a node operator/miner, what do I need to do?
If you have a running node, you need to
- Suspend the running operation of the node
- Replace the executable file named “conflux” in the run directory of the original node program with the Conflux executable file of the Conflux v2.2.3-testnet node program.
- Restart the operation of the node
If you start a new node, you can download the latest version of Conflux v2.2.3-testnet and run it.
What will happen if I do not upgrade the nodes or refuse to upgrade?
This upgrade aims to improve node stability, it’s recommended to upgrade to this version.
Thanks to our community for your support!
A sincere thank you to the Conflux community and all the developers in the Conflux ecosystem. Thank you for your hard work, thoughts, and contributions. To a better future!