We have recently introduced a new platform, which allows access to real-time blockchain data. Please check the doc of new platform here.
We will add some Mining/Staking-related APIs on the base conflux chain.
Additionally, it will also have complete historical data support.
It will enable both historical and real-time.
- Tokens-related APIs
- NFT-related APIs
- DEX-related APIs
- Transaction, Transfer, Address related APIs
- Smart Contract calls, events, and raw data-related APIs
Data access can be done through Graphql APIs, Webhooks (Through Graphql subscription), and Cloud (AWS s3 and Snowflake)*.
Purpose of the system
Enabling real-time and historical access to eSpace.
Scope of the system
- Index eSpace in the new platform
- Adding mining/staking-related APIs in the existing Conflux base chain dataset.
Objectives and success criteria of the project
- Enable eSpace Graphql APIs
To measure success, anyone would have access to eSpace APIs.
We already won grants before and indexed the Conflux base chain. https://medium.com/conflux-network/first-wave-of-conflux-ecosystem-grant-winners-awarded-ab082b57eaaa
Bitquery Github - https://github.com/bitquery
TOTAL BUDGET AND FUNDING TIER
Budget needed for this - $50k in 2 installments
1- $25k before starting the project
2- $25k after completing the project
We will take 30 days for integration.
Currently, there are no ways to pull eSpace blockchain data; therefore, people trying to integrate eSpace into existing applications or build new applications don’t have a decent avenue to access eSpace on-chain data. We will enable access to eSpace and DEXs, NFTs, Tokens, and other data, which will be helpful.
- Graphql APIs
- Already used by industry leaders.
- Once we integrate a chain, we will support it unless it goes stale or unusable.
- Graphql APIs
Once integrated we will wait for 6 months, so we can get some customers, even after 6 months if we don’t get at least 5 customers we will charge $8k per quarter as maintenance cost or we will have the option to stop supporting the chain.
- Cloud data access will be enabled when there will be a demand from the customer because it will cost us money to keep data in cloud even if we didn’t have customer.