Grants committee paradox

Прошу основателя @Fan_Long обратить внимание на некоторые факты

Интересный факт сегодняшнего дня. 
Большое количество проектов было одобрено нашим комитетом по грантам. 
Ни один из них так и не начал свою деятельность в нашей цепи.
У меня как у члена сообщества возникает закономерный вопрос, 
куда и кому ушли средства фонда, потому что все эти проекты выглядят призраками.
Я как участник сообщества хочу получить ответ от каждого члена комитета, 
который участвовал в принятии решения. 
Где рабочие проекты. 
Это все пыль в глаза. 

`

I ask the founder @Fan_Long to pay attention to some facts

`

An interesting fact today. A large number of projects have been approved by our grants committee. None of them ever started their activity in our chain.
As a member of the community, I have a natural question about where and to whom the funds of the fund went, because all these projects look like ghosts.
I, as a member of the community, want to get a response from every member of the committee that participated in the decision. Where are the working projects. It’s all dust in the eyes.
@Chris @William @Conflux_Cami @thegaram @Christian @Adam @Gbolahan @PanWang @Geoff @Conflux_TOC

Реально существующие проекты который близки к своему завершению и проходят успешное тестирование и повысят в разы узнаваемость и привлекательность цепи отклоняются исходя из решения небольшой группы людей членов комитета. Это не допустимо.

Real-life projects, which are close to completion and are successfully tested and will significantly increase the recognition and attractiveness of the chain, are rejected based on the decision of a small group of committee members. It is unacceptable.

Прошу основателя @Fan_Long обратить внимание на некоторые факты

На форуме происходит жесткая модерация неугодных мнений 
полностью отсутствует свобода слова и мнений. 
Наши администраторы заигрались и все знают их имена.
Пытаются ограничить информационной пространство и подстраивать его для себя
так для чего же мы все тогда здесь.
Я не буду заскриптованным ботом который будет слушать все что ему пытаются навязать. 
Это не допустимо 
Прошу обратить внимание на комитет ко грантам
Прошу обратить внимание на амбассадоров
Прошу обратить внимание на членов Global Team, 
ребята в последнее время расслабились и начали переходить все границы.
И поменяйте уже наконец вашего бухгалтера он реально плох.
Если воруешь, то делай это красиво

I ask the founder @Fan_Long to pay attention to some facts

There is a strict moderation of objectionable opinions on the forum, there is absolutely no freedom of speech and opinions. Our administrators played too much and everyone knows their names.
They are trying to limit the information space and adjust it for themselves, so why are we all here then. I will not be a scripted bot who will listen to everything that they try to impose on him. It is unacceptable
Please pay attention to the committee for grants
Please pay attention to the ambassadors
Please pay attention to the members of the Global Team, the guys have recently relaxed and started to cross all boundaries.
And finally change your accountant, he is really bad. If you steal, then do it beautifully

4 Likes

Payout happens upon delivery. If the project does not launch, it does not get the money.

Это не соответствует действительности. В ваших же правилах описано иное.
It’s not a true. In Grants Rules describe all as well: Global Grants Committee Overview .

After every call, all grant applications will be notified in the forum whether their proposal was approved or not. If approved, the Grant Award Letter will be drafted, signed, and the first payment executed. (ETA 1-2 weeks).

Be correct plz.

1 Like

it’s true that it’s written that way and everyone agreed with it, and now I would like to hear from your boss
@camillacaban @Conflux_Cami
such an important person in the community and so rarely communicates with his community

maybe because she doesn’t care about all of us?

and this person pursues only personal gain in everything

how can a person who never asks questions and is not interested in the life of the community approve or reject grants?

with this attitude, the conflux network will never be great

1 Like