QUIDLI – Token rewards app for Conflux Network.
FRANCE & US – Quidli Inc – Tier1: $5,000 (in CFX)
Quidli is a micro on-ramp connecting Web 2.0 apps and web3 assets for you to embed crypto rewards and incentives into your collaboration workflows to boost participation and motivation. The app enables you to recognize your top contributors natively in your Slack and or Discord and is mainly used today by community managers who want to leverage community engagement on social media.
Quidli users include the community teams at ConsenSys, the NEAR Foundation, ETHDenver, OrangeDAO, iExec, Flare Network, CUDOS, TELOS and Tezos Foundation.
Quidli demo on discord: https://j.gifs.com/GRrk23.gif
- Access all core functions natively in Discord
- Tip & reward your collaborators, publicly or privately
- Use Discord OAuth to access your account
- Also available on Slack
Quidli Social media:
• Website: https://quid.li/
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsek4oSa_GipcBfaQQDeSrQ
• Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/quidli/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/quidliprotocol
• Medium: https://medium.com/quidli
Justin Ahn, CEO
• Professional: Rocket Internet, KPMG Advisory
• Education: HEC Paris (MBA), University of Maryland, College Park (undergraduate)
• email: [email protected]
• Telegram: @justinahn
• Twitter: @ahn_going
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ahnjustin/
• Role: Justin is the project coordinator
Guillaume Figielski, CTO
• Professional: Fullstack software developer @ Orange, Peugeot, Airbus
• email: [email protected]
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/guillaume-figielski/
• Role: Guillaume oversees token integration and product management
Luke Vignal, Business development
• Professional: Zendesk, Forrester
• email: [email protected]
• Telegram: @Lukeri0
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/LukeVignal
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luke-vignal/
• Role: Will be in charge of the partnership coordination and marketing efforts.
Luis Marquez, Back End Dev
• Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lmarqueze/
• Role: Luis will be in charge of the Back-end development
TOTAL BUDGET AND FUNDING TIER
We propose to you to build a light integration of Conflux Network to Quidli by adding CFX to our API and hosted app environment. This will enable you to seamlessly distribute CFX as rewards to the top active participants in your community directly in your Slack or Discord.
In addition to helping you internally share CFX within Conflux Network, this integration lets us offer CFX to our user base of 1200+ organizations as an option via Quidli’s open token platform.
Quidli 2022 in numbers:
- Nb of organizations: 1200+
- Transaction volume: ~$2.8m
- Nb of transactions: ~140k/month
- Types of orgs: Online communities, web3 organizations, DAOs
- Use cases: Recognition, rewards, incentives, ambassador programs
Added value for Conflux Network:
Through this initial partnership, we want to help Conflux Network build an awesome community and ecosystem by enabling you to effectively boost community engagement using token incentives. Sharing more tokens with community members can help you to establish a positive alignment flywheel leading to more contributions and ultimately growth towards Conflux’s main mission and objectives.
Some benefits of using Quidli for the Conflux Network community and ecosystem:
• Maintain a strong and loyal community by transparently rewarding your top members on Discord in $CFX.
• Create a culture of recognition amongst Conflux Network community through Discord.
• Power special marketing events and promotions on Discord. For example, airdrops to drive more awareness, Q&As with token rewards for participation, monthly prizes, etc.
• Increase # of new holders: Quidli is used by 1200+ organizations today, and we experienced >$3m in transaction volume over past 12 months.
HR & Internal Culture
• Rewards your team members and community ambassadors in CFX token for their contributions and efforts directly in your organization’s Slack or Discord. Publicly (or privately) recognize exceptional achievements, celebrate professional/personal milestones, acknowledge awesome performances, give just because, etc.
→ Collab.Land (crypto)
→ Tip.cc (crypto)
Bad User Experience: By building a decentralized application to handle community engagement, our competitors offer their users poorer UX standards not just for newcomers to crypto but to crypto savvy users as well. Many of our users have converted to Quidli after using Tip.CC, citing the product’s responsiveness as “hit or miss” and the team’s responsiveness as “non-existent.” The focus for the use case should be less on the technical accomplishments and more on the usability and accessibility.
Quidli is currently hosted in order to provide a user experience that is streamlined, accessible and scalable for the long-term. And although we take a custodial approach today, we are working towards greater decentralization and non-custody while already working with community manager at top web3 organizations who are more focused on growing their communities efficiently rather than using the latest dapp for work that doesn’t immediately require decentralization.
How Quidli actually works? Tippers & Receivers journey on discord:
For tippers (Admin, Modos, Conflux Head of Community):
- Sign up here with the ‘Continue With Discord’ option -> https://app.quid.li/
- Head to deposit and withdraw, and deposit some $CFX (PS: you can also buy CFX token on Quidli via Transak).
- Check your ‘balance’ to make sure it has arrived.
- Click on installed Quidli for Discord on the bottom left (you’ll need to be admin of the discord server <> same for Slack).
Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5IR8UlBI8c
- Use command /give on discord with QuidliBot and follow the prompts.
- The receiving user will be DM’d and emailed with the amount they have received and claim instructions.
For the Receivers (members, contributors, ambassadors - Conflux community):
- They will received DM from the Quidli discord bot and email attach to their discord ID.
- As soon as they get “tipped” in $CFX, they have a balance with token on it, so they are active users (PS: if you want your members to have access to the Quidli bot, you will need to give them the permissions in the permissions section, it’s up to you).
- From there, they can connect to the quidli web app just by “log-in with discord ID”
- Double check if the balance is correct
- They can withdraw or deposit their CFX token to/from their CFX adress
You can find out our last integration with Tezos as an overview:
Our immediate aims for adding CFX token to quidli ecosystem are:
- To enable CFX to use Quidli internally via Slack and external via Discord.
- To offer our existing user base CFX token as a micro-incentive option.
Quidli dashboards & KPI’s:
Quidli gives you the possibility to see weekly dashboards. The dashboards allow you to see who your most active members are, the most active groups, the top contributors, the number of transactions made in the group, …
A whole set of KPI’s that will allow you to measure the contribution of Quidli in the engagement of your community on discord
The initial work will be to integrate CFX into Quidli’s micro on-ramp environment.
Once completed, CFX token will be available as an option on:
- Quidli web app
- Quidli Slack app
- Quidli Discord app
- Any subsequent integrations built by Quidli
1st Milestone: first week
We review the necessary technical documentation (blockchain, smart contracts, token, etc.). If additional docs and or consultation is needed, we’ll contact you to get connected with the appropriate person/team for guidance.
Fund requested: $0
2nd Milestone: second week
Integration should be in place, and we start testing to ensure the new token is functional and usable within our environment. FYI, we will ask you to send some CFX in order to perform these initial tests.
Fund requested: $5,000 (in CFX).
3rd Milestone: third week
Review the integration with Conflux Network.
Create & publish PR announcing CFX on Quidli as well as this initial partner with Conflux Network.
Fund requested: $0
Total Fund Requested & Duration:
Project duration is 3 weeks. We’re asking for $5,000 in $CFX to kick off the integration work.
We’d like to run co-marketing actions and initiatives with Conflux Network after the integration:
• We can participate in AMA session to promote Quidli to your Community.
• Also, we can provide you more datas/personalized dashboard and engagement metrics if needed
• Telegram integration coming in 2023.