OpenBySea NFT Marketplace and Wallet plus BSC/ETH bridge to Conflux

Hello everyone! I’m writing you because I found that "OpenBySea NFT Marketplace and Wallet plus BSC/ETH bridge to Conflux"in the forum and got interested and start looking for some information about this project team members. After some research I noticed that their all 3 team members are also a part of project named - CryptoAds Marketplace, which for me looks like a pump and dump scheme, and they are clearly trying to mimic OpenSea and use their name to make some fast cash again.This is not the 1st time the Founder Oleksii Vinogradov using simillar name for his project to some other already very successful one (I will add picture). Just look at those 2 graphs and 0 trading volume for most of the time. If you see their profiles in Facebook you will notice that they are like ghosts with 0 friends, it’s very weird how serial entrepreneur and investor with twenty-five years of experience have betwean 0-2 likes at everything he posts online. Their previous project CryptoAds Marketplace have fake twitter following (picture added), and all I wanna say to @Conflux Team is to be careful about those guys! I see many red flags there.

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion. This is simple humor, which is shows main disadvantages of opensea - Ethereum platform focus and no value for artists and buyers.
Like “Be Bi with OpenBiSea”
If u don’t understand it, it not means that is scam or must be replaced.

Answered. It may be scam for you (if u already faced with a lot of scams), but not for all users, especially for non-crypto.

Thanks for your “investigation” - all of those projects mention in my LinkedIn, and team was a same, correct.
But your investigation only from one side - you don’t check, how quickly team create a real products, include smart contracts and apps, partnerships and art drops. You are not check past projects as is and mark it “pump and dump”

CryptoAds was failed and stopped while bcs need more resources. There raised zero money during ICO, bcs we find wrong partners. But anyway it still working product and possibility to grow in future.

For “pump and dump” people collect millions, afterwards sell out tokens to push liquidity to zero and disappear. I know a lot of friends, who lost money follow that. Not a my case.

Projects can be failed, it’s a life. I never hide facts about it. But if “investigation” will focus on negative parts only - it can fail any possible success future business. Be clear with a rest of community and show them a full picture.

You nick is “StayPositive” (btw I’m not hide under nick) - so, stay positive (or maybe change nick to “StayNegative” :slight_smile:

I have issues with the name. Opensea could flag it or sue.
My first thought when I saw the proposal was oh wow Opensea.
Maybe rebrand to a different name

How quickly your team create a real products, smart contracts and apps have nothing in common with with the things I’ve pointed, you can be fast and furious and in the same time take peoples money :slight_smile: . In “pump and dump” people collect as much as there is to collect, there is no rule for the size of the scheme… You describe yourself as “Serial entrepreneur and investor with twenty-five years of experience” and you also wrote “I know a lot of friends, who lost money follow that. Not a my case” I don’t know what you did or did not to protect those friends of yours, but I choose to protect my friends, You can be very smart guy, successful business man, but that doesn’t make you good for our community :)And yes you have 1 successful project in Healthcare, but in Crypto sphere you will meet many people like me, not “Negative” as you said, I describe myself as Protective, when we see red flags, something that can endanger our Blockchain, our People, our Projects, our Investments, our Future, we should point the negatives that we see. Wish you Good luck, stay positive and maybe you’ll prove me wrong one day. :slight_smile:

No, you are wrong. Opensea is a not TM, and even they will register OpenBiSea is a different word. I has conversations with lawyers and even Opensea’s investor - they cant do anything this that.

For sure, you can be “protective”. But in your text you write a wrong, non verified information, which can be a subject to moderation from community:

1. “This is not the 1st time the Founder Oleksii Vinogradov using simillar name for his project to some other already very successful one (I will add picture).” - CFC Free Phone calls is a my app, I can show a proof. IXC Global is my company, from VoIP business sphere. YouBank is a common name, can be used for different apps.
  2. “If you see their profiles in Facebook you will notice that they are like ghosts with 0 friends, it’s very weird how serial entrepreneur and investor with twenty-five years of experience have betwean 0-2 likes at everything he posts online.” - https://www.facebook.com/vinogradovisoleksii my FB profile, 0 friends?? https://twitter.com/AlexVinogradov4 - zero posts and zero likes???

Just for community, here is my publications, interviews and speaking sessions list:

Please be clear in you investigation, bcs you never contact me before, never ask me anything, just publish something, which try to push dark on my reputation. In real world (where people brave enough to open real person info) same publication can be a subject of sue and call you to court).

It not looks like you try to protect friends, looks like one-side fake information translated to them.

Hi, an NFT bridge sounds cool and something that might be useful for the Conflux ecosystem as a whole. Could you tell us a bit more about this bridge? What is the principle behind it, and where can we find the code? How does it deal with NFTs that have custom behavior encoded into them? You also mention a “router bridge”, could you elaborate?

Thanks a lot for a good question. Most info you can check here - https://openbisea.io/ethereum-binancesmartchainbridge - just imagine that BSC will replaced to Conflux.

With OpenBiSea bridge, you can convert your Ethereum assets (ERC20, ERC711, ERC1155) to Binance smart chain and get back with 100% proof of value.

On the Ethereum network, you can see a lot of NFT’s and tokens assets, which can be traded only with cheap fees. Let say, that you have NFT or token, which you like to sell for $10 price. Each buyer has to pay $15-$50 commission fees. Auction on smart contracts looks unreasonable - $50 fee for each bid.

“How does it deal with NFTs that have custom behavior encoded into them?” - Generally we supports for regular erc20,erc721,erc1155 - on Conlux side will be a standard contracts. I guess for custom assets we can do a special bridge.

“You also mention a “router bridge”, could you elaborate?” - for bridge we are using two smart contracts, which controls from a router - same as binance bridge and others. This routes is most protected part, have no access outside and protected by couple levels of security walls.

Your project’s name…:mask:

Thanks for your opinion, but I guess not a name describe a project :innocent:

The Global Grants Committee would like to recommend an edit to your grant application. Can we focus the grant just on your NFT bridge, instead of the marketplace?

We are interested in supporting an NFT bridge, but we have voted not to support the grant for the marketplace.

1 Like

done

1 Like

@AlexVinogradov When can we expect an updated application for the NFT Bridge?

Please submit the updated app. Excited to see what you have!

already updated

After grant will approved and money coming, we will start development follow roadmap.

I use Listingspy.net, which is a project that keeps track of listings of new tokens in real time on all DEXs. Also analyzes + sorts fraudulent projects, taking into account the moment of significance.
You can add this package to the article)

Thanks so much for your application! Unfortunately the grants committee has decided to close this application. Though this grant has not been approved we still would love to see you continue to build and deploy on Conflux, and strongly encourage you to submit a new grant application!