Staking issues with CFX

I have staked some CFX on the website governance.confluxnetwork.org hoping to earn some CFX while it is staked. Later I realized that I had to go to the POS section and followed the instruction to get some CFX. However, I encounter some issues after I tried copy-paste and run the following command: (./conflux rpc local pos register --power 1) as per instruction on the website governance.confluxnetwork.org.

Then this error shows up:
./conflux : The term ‘./conflux’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1

• ./conflux rpc local pos register --power 1
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (./conflux:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Anyone here know if I am doing something wrong?
Thanks

You need to make sure you have downloaded the binary and you are in the correct directory.

If you are not familiar with programs, choose a PoS pool would be a better choice as it is quite heavy to run a node by yourself. And it is very likely that the reward could not cover the cost.

Here comes a list of available PoS pools: https://www.conflux-pos-validators.com/

Thank you for the heads up. I think give this a pass as it seems daunting to proceed with and the costs involved. Do you know if Conflux will do something similar to how other layer 1 blockchains earn staking rewards simply by choosing a validator and then staking your coins without any programming knowledge?