One suggestion for GOC, number the grants just like Chinese forum, and it’ll look fine and more easily to find certain grant.
TOC’s opinions for recent grants are below.
- Will it support fiat in the future?
- Copyright is a big issue
- Yes BUT dependent on concrete KPIs in Milestones as acceptance standards
- payment needs to be after delivery of contents
- KPIs need to based on developers and community. Not views.
- We need concrete roadmaps, showing exact time for supporting CRC-20 tokens, NFT assets and DAPP browser. Not just saying “it’s in our plan…”
- budgets too high
Conflux NFT Index
- Meaningless and budgets too high
- More info about operation strategy and marketing strategy.
- Would rather receive the application for the NFT bridge.
- Vote NO
- Grant approved, but need to lower price.
- Conflux already had similar product before: http://184.108.40.206:8888/MiningNodeGEO.html, no need to support one more
- Price is too much, $1500 at most
- Team already got grants before.