Conflux Oceanus Mining Testing - Phase I - is at full capacity? Mine on Conflux Testnet!

Dear Mining Enthusiasts, the registration of the Conflux Oceanus Mining Testing – Phase I – is at full capacity. We welcome you to participate in the decentralization of Conflux Network in Conflux Oceanus Mining Testing – Phase II.

In the meanwhile, we welcome you to participate in the Conflux Testnet Mining Testing (Current version of Conflux Testnet: v0.6.1-alpha-1)

Conflux Testnet Release Version:

Finishing Time:

est. 2nd of August 2020 00:00 (GMT+8)

CPU Mining Reward:

Each node will be awarded up to 25 FC for each 24-hour time period a CPU node participates in the Conflux Testnet that complies with the required test.

Trustnodes can get an additional 25 FC for each 24-hour time period of participation.

How to participate

The software release version to be used for running a Conflux Testnet Node and for participating in the Conflux Testnet Mining Testing is v0.6.1-alpha-1.

:warning: Remark: Other requirements are the same as Conflux Oceanus Mining Testing – Phase I

:warning: Participants that are currently participating and have already registered in the Conflux Oceanus Mining Testing – Phase I – are not eligible for this activity

Register