我这个节点需要六天多才能同步完区块的数据??I need more than 6 days to synchronize my data?!!

我这个节点主网一个小时才同步一万六,全部看是两百五十多万,要六天多才能同步完区块的数据?这个不是我节点有什么问题吧,还是这是正常的?我两台设备,一台外网一台内网的都是这么慢,就是直接把docker拉下来启动,什么都没动,这可能是什么原因导致的?

It takes one hour to synchronize 16 thousand epochs, the number of epochs now is about 2.5 million, so do I need over 6 days to finish synchronize? Is there anything wrong with my node? Is it normal? I am running two devices, one is a Chinese IP and the other is a foreign IP, both are very slow. I just run the node in docker, nothing changed, what is the possible reason?

你什么配置?4C/16G iops>3000的SSD盘 节点类型为archive node,每5分钟2w-7w epoch都算正常,如果用的HDD盘或者小容量的SSD盘都会很慢,他们的iops都太小。

What is the configuration of your device? Quad-core, 16GB RAM SSD, 3000+ iops is needed. For achive nodes, it is normally 2-7w epoches every 5 min. If you are using HDD or small-capacity SSD, it may be slow, because the iops is too low.

一台是国外的4核16G的SSD,另一台是阿里云的系统盘。我看阿里云上的设备资源还有一些,就是慢,各种硬件资源还是有很多空闲的。用这个版本没问题吧?

这个是高度吧?

The foreign one is Quad-core, 16GB RAM SSD, the other is an Alibaba Cloud ECS server. There is still space in the Alibaba Cloud ECS server, but it is slow. Is this the right version?

And this is the epoch number, right?

用这个,如果直接执行$ docker run -p 12537:12537 --name cfx-node confluxchain/conflux-rust是个本地节点,无法连接mainnet

If you directly run $ docker run -p 12537:12537 --name cfx-node confluxchain/conflux-rust, you cannot connect the mainnet, since it is a local node.

我执行的就是这个,接下来应该怎么操作呢?

我/run下面的配置文件是在这里下的,要怎么改?有什么端口需要开放的吗?

Ah… This is the file I ran… What should I do next? The config file under /run directory was downloaded here, how should I change it? Do I need to open some port?

你同步主网数据,理论上不需要设置防火墙或安全组端口的。本地目录中有default.toml设置好配置,应该就可以了。

No, theoritically, you don’t need to set firewall or port to synchronize mainnet data. You only need to set the configuration of the default.toml in the local directory.

从这里下载对应平台的程序,里面会有配置文件,之前同步的数据是本地节点产生的数据,可以都删掉了。
复制tethys.toml,把名字改成default.toml就可以了。

Please download the applications from here. The configuration files are included in it. And you can delete the data generated in your local node previously.
The file is tethys.toml, copy it and change the file name into default.toml.

好了,现在很快,像是没有问题了,感谢!

Thanks! It works! It is fast now.