ADDRESS UPDATE — Format (CIP-37)
- The format of Conflux external addresses (beginning with 0x) will be modified to differentiate them from Ethereum addresses. This will help reduce confusion and any unintended loss of assets.
- The binary value of the addresses will be unchanged and remain compatible with the Conflux Network.
- Enable bi-directional interoperability between Conflux and other ecosystems like BSC, OKChain and Heco.
- Expand the utility of Conflux tokens on Ethereum through Conflux ShuttleFlow, Uniswap and other applications.
- Support on-chain randomness.
- Support more encryption and signature schemes enabling other Web3 wallets like MetaMask to interact with Conflux Network.
- Finality upgrade based on staked voting.
- Consensus upgraded to PoW + Finality which will eliminate the possibility of 51% attacks.
- On-chain DAO governance for Conflux.
- Improve efficiency of ZKP related operations.
- Add event driven execution.
- Add new programming model with enhanced security.