This upgrade is mainly to solve the problems below:
cfx_getVoteListRPC return value format to use hex strings.
- Retry the PoS election transaction if it’s not included.
- Avoid duplicate PoS peer broadcast.
- Fix issues in eSpace
pubsubRPCs that may return incorrect or duplicate log entries.
- Fix an issue in eSpace
pubsubRPCs that may get stuck for a long time.
- Fix an issue that may make valid transactions unable to be accepted by the transaction pool.
- Disable PoS state pruning by default.
Download “Conflux v2.2.1” here: https://github.com/Conflux-Chain/conflux-rust/releases/tag/v2.2.1
I am a node operator/miner, what do I need to do?
If you have a running node, you need to
- Suspend the running operation of the node
- Replace the executable file named “conflux” in the run directory of the original node program with the Conflux executable file of the Conflux v2.2.1 node program.
- Restart the operation of the node
If you start a new node, you can download the latest version of v2.2.1 and run it.
What will happen if I do not upgrade the nodes or refuse to upgrade?
It is strongly recommended to upgrade your node, this upgrade aims to improve node stability.
Thanks to our community for your support!
A sincere thank you to the Conflux community and all the developers in the Conflux ecosystem. Thank you for your hard work, thoughts, and contributions. To a better future!