Conflux Hydra Network v2.2.1 Upgrade Announcement

This upgrade is mainly to solve the problems below:

RPC Changes

• Fix cfx_getDepositList and cfx_getVoteList RPC return value format to use hex strings.

Improvements

• Retry the PoS election transaction if it’s not included.
  • Avoid duplicate PoS peer broadcast.

Bug Fixes

• Fix issues in eSpace filter and pubsub RPCs that may return incorrect or duplicate log entries.
  • Fix an issue in eSpace filter and pubsub RPCs that may get stuck for a long time.
  • Fix an issue that may make valid transactions unable to be accepted by the transaction pool.
  • Disable PoS state pruning by default.

Download

Download “Conflux v2.2.1” here: https://github.com/Conflux-Chain/conflux-rust/releases/tag/v2.2.1

I am a node operator/miner, what do I need to do?

If you have a running node, you need to

• Suspend the running operation of the node
  • Replace the executable file named “conflux” in the run directory of the original node program with the Conflux executable file of the Conflux v2.2.1 node program.
  • Restart the operation of the node

If you start a new node, you can download the latest version of v2.2.1 and run it.

What will happen if I do not upgrade the nodes or refuse to upgrade?

It is strongly recommended to upgrade your node, this upgrade aims to improve node stability.

Thanks to our community for your support!

A sincere thank you to the Conflux community and all the developers in the Conflux ecosystem. Thank you for your hard work, thoughts, and contributions. To a better future!

2022-12-30T09:51:39.555750262-05:00 WARN Consensus Worker cfxcore::tra - set tx err: e=“Failed imported to deferred pool: Tx with same nonce already inserted. To replace it, you need to specify a gas price > 1000000000”
2022-12-30T09:51:39.555771699-05:00 WARN Consensus Worker cfxcore::tra - set tx err: e=“Failed imported to deferred pool: Tx with same nonce already inserted. To replace it, you need to specify a gas price > 5000000000”

How to fix that

1 Like

Failed imported to deferred pool: Tx with same nonce already inserted. To replace it, you need to specify a gas price > 5000000000
同问

how? im not very technicle person

Find out how to fix the issue? I get the same warnings now…

No. Same error but Is validate and earning.

Ok thanks! Same here…

is it your node under NAT connection?

After upgrading to v2.2.2 problem is gone.

1 Like