This upgrade is mainly to solve the problems below:
- Add configuration
use_isolated_db_for_mpt_table. Setting it to
truewill reduce the disk usage.
（Note that the first restart after setting this configuration will take several hours, and the feature is still being tested, so use with caution）
Transaction Pool Improvement
- Implement a new transaction pool packing strategy so transactions with higher gas prices are more likely to be packed.
- Fix a rare panic in RPC metrics.
- Only count core space transactions for
- Fix an issue that may make the transaction pool panic.
- Fix an issue in the snapshot optimization that may lead to reboot failure.
Download “Conflux v2.3.4” here: https://github.com/Conflux-Chain/conflux-rust/releases/tag/v2.3.4
I am a node operator/miner, what do I need to do?
If you have a running node, you need to
- Suspend the running operation of the node
- Replace the executable file named “conflux” in the “run” directory of the original node program with the “conflux” executable file of the Conflux v2.3.4 node program.
- Restart the operation of the node
If you start a new node, you can download the latest version of Conflux v2.3.4 and run it.
What will happen if I do not upgrade the nodes?
It is strongly recommended to upgrade your node to the latest version. Failure to do so may result in potential issues affecting transaction processing and miner earnings.
Thanks to our community for your support!
A sincere thank you to the Conflux community and all the developers in the Conflux ecosystem. Thank you for your hard work, thoughts, and contributions. To a better future!