Conflux Tethys GPU Mining Instruction (v1.1.7)

Conflux Tethys Instruction

Network Conflux Tethys
Version v1.1.7
Graphics Card Type NVIDIA GPU
Graphics Memory 8G or more
Install NVIDIA Drivers Download

The content of v1.1.7 upgrade

For details of the v1.1.7 upgrade content, please refer to: https://github.com/Conflux-Chain/conflux-rust/releases

Important Note: Trace data is not compatible with earlier versions of v1.1.1, and the old data may be incorrect. If you use to run the routine executive_trace = true, please clear the data and resynchronize the chain.

Windows Testing Instruction

Notes:

1. It is recommended to turn off antivirus softwares.
  2. Win 10, version 1903 and above

Run Files

Prepare to Run conflux

• Create a directory: conflux
  • Unzip the download package to the directory respectively

The directory structure is:

conflux
└── run
    └── conflux.exe
    └── tethys.toml
└── cfxmine.exe

Configuration Instructions

Open the run/tethys.toml file with a text editor and configure mining related parameters:

mining_author="Personal wallet address"

Notice: The wallet address configuration needs to remove the prefix: #

Both new and old formats are acceptable.

Run GPU Mining Program

Conflux GPU Mining Program cfxmine needs to run with the Conflux node program. Follow the steps below to start:

• Open the directory of the run executable file in cmd, and start the fullnode:
cd conflux\run
conflux --config tethys.toml --full 2>stderr.txt

Then you can start mining.

• Open the cfxmine executable file in cmd, and start the Conflux GPU Mining Program:
cd conflux
cfxmine --gpu 1

Note: The GPU command line is executed after the fullnode synchronization is completed.

Testing Instruction for Linux

Run Files

Prepare to Run conflux

• Create a directory: conflux
  • Unzip the download package to the directory respectively

The directory structure is:

conflux
└── run
    └── conflux
    └── tethys.toml
└── cfxmine

Configuration Instructions

Open the run/tethys.toml file with a text editor and configure mining related parameters:

mining_author="Personal wallet address"

Notice: The wallet address configuration needs to remove the prefix: #

Both new and old formats are acceptable.

Run GPU Mining Program

Conflux GPU Mining Program cfxmine needs to run with the Conflux node program. Follow the steps below to start:

• In bash (or any POSIX compliant Shell), start the fullnode:
cd conflux/run
./conflux --config tethys.toml --full 2>stderr.txt

Then you can start mining.

• Open the directory of the cfxmine executable file in bash (or any POSIX compliant Shell), and start the Conflux GPU miningprogram:
cd conflux
./cfxmine --gpu 1

Note: The GPU command line is executed after the fullnode synchronization is completed

Tips:

If the Conflux node program and cfxmine are not on the same computer, you can specify the IP address and the port (the default is 32525) of the remote Conflux node program when starting cfxmine.

./cfxmine --gpu --addr A.B.C.D

or

./cfxmine --gpu --addr A.B.C.D --port xxxx

If you want to designate remote node, you need to change the configuration of the node into:
stratum_listen_address=“0.0.0.0”,and delete #

Note: The GPU command line is executed after the fullnode synchronization is completed.

2 Likes

hello,
can i ask some help with this?
i set up the node, and looks like miner connected, from where i can know everything goes well or not?
and its possible to connect somehow usual miners? like t-rex or sth like it? (would be good mine with my rig too, what have hiveos)

I don’t know if you figured this out yet, but I have been using t-rex to mine CFX for a while now. Works fine.

请问这个是怎么解决呀