Dfyn’s liquidity node (AMM) and Router’s cross-chain bridge on Conflux Network
We are building a suite of cross-chain liquidity infra primitives that aims to promote seamless liquidity movement between current and emerging Layer 1 and Layer 2 blockchain solutions. At first, we aim to establish Dfyn AMM nodes across multiple Layer 1 and Layer 2 blockchains. Having these nodes will allow Dfyn to plug into a liquidity super-mesh, enabling users to perform their asset trades seamlessly on several blockchains from a single interface. Further, by integrating Router’s cross-chain liquidity protocol, our vision is to transition to a truly cross-chain DEX. Router’s liquidity bridges across multiple Layer 1 and Layer 2 networks will allow Dfyn to aggregate liquidity across these networks. Aside from connecting blockchains and enabling a free flow of information, Router will also enable one-click token mapping in a trustless manner. This means that projects launching their token on any one chain will be able to use Router’s cross-chain liquidity protocol (XCLP) to map their token across all the chains connected by Router’s bridges.
Link to Grant Proposal
Link to Website and social media channels
- Dfyn Website: https://dfyn.network/
- Dfyn Exchange: https://exchange.dfyn.network/
- Dfyn Litepaper: https://dfyn.network/assets/docs/Dfyn-Litepaper.pdf
- Dfyn Documentation: https://docs.dfyn.network/
- Dfyn Audit Report: https://github.com/Quillhash/Audit_Reports/blob/master/Dfyn%20Smart%20Contract%20Audit%20Report%20-%20QuillAudits.pdf
- Dfyn Medium: https://dfyn-network.medium.com/
- Dfyn Twitter: https://twitter.com/_dfyn
- Dfyn Telegram Channel: https://t.me/Dfyn_HQ
- Router Website: https://routerprotocol.com/
- Router Testnet: https://testnet.routerprotocol.com/
- Router Protocol Litepaper: https://routerprotocol.com/assets/docs/Router-Litepaper.pdf
- Certik Audit Report: https://www.certik.org/projects/router
- Router Protocol Medium: https://routerprotocol.medium.com/
- Router Protocol Twitter: https://twitter.com/routerprotocol
- Router Protocol Telegram Channel: https://t.me/routerprotocol
Link to GitHub
- Dfyn GitHub: https://github.com/dfyn
- Router GitHub: https://github.com/router-protocol (Currently not open source, but will be made so within a few months of the launch)
Conflux Wallet Address
Grant Funding Tier
Tier 2: Funding amount requested - $50K
Grant Budget, Milestones and Key Deliverables (Please include the milestone schedule from your award letter)
|Milestones||Grant Payable ($USD)|
Milestone 1: Engage Conflux Community
· New Post in Grant Awardees Outlining Grant + Milestones
· AMA w/ English community in Conflux Discord / Telegram
· AMA Transcript posted in Conflux Grants Forum.
Milestone 2: Dfyn AMM Node on Testnet .5 months from signature.
· Changes to existing AMM contracts to make it compatible with Conflux main net.
· Functional Dfyn DEX on top of Conflux testnet.
Milestone 3: Dfyn AMM Node on Conflux Mainnet 1 month from signature.
· Report of all recorded transactions on test net with analysis of results
· Smart contract testing and indexing server
· Graph node deployed
· Dfyn AMM contracts deployed on Conflux mainnet.
Milestone 4: Router’s bridge contract on Conflux testnet 2.5 months from signature.
· Deploying bridge contract on Conflux testnet
· Transfers enabled between Kovan, Polygon testnet, and Conflux testnet.
Milestone 5: Swap functionality in Router testnet 3 months from signature.
· Integration of Dfyn node on Conflux with Router’s bridge contract
· Users will be able to swap assets on Polygon testnet and Kovan directly from Conflux’s testnet.
Milestone 6: Router’s cross-chain bridge on Conflux mainnet 3.5 months from signature.
· Bridge contract testing, including an audit.
· Deploying bridge contract on Conflux mainnet.
· Movement of liquidity from Ethereum and Polygon to Conflux enabled. What is the target here?
Milestone 7: Yield Farming Ecosystem on Dfyn AMM 2.5 months from signature, and ongoing marketing activities throughout the term of the grant.
· Increase TVL and boost community engagement. From a conservative point of view, we are looking to:
o Bootstrap over 75M in TVL within the first two months of launch.
o Having an average daily volume of 5M USD.
o Having more than 800 daily active users (swapper and liquidity providers) within the first two months of the launch.
· Dfyn launches multiple highly rewarding farms on Conflux mainnet
· Rewards from Dfyn + Conflux are both used to bootstrap liquidity on the chain.
· Report on Yield farming campaigns (showing metrics on including but not limited to: number of unique depositors, total TVL, 24hr volume etc)
· Onboard Conflux community members and Polygon members to Dfyn through:
o Participating in Conflux community AMAs to increase awareness about the project
o Host Conflux team members on an AMA in Dfyn’s community
o Send out tweets and update the Conflux forum after achievement of important milestones
o Engage Dfyn’s network of KOLs to promote and amplify aforementioned announcements and medium posts.
o Giving out farming rewards in collaboration with Conflux to bootstrap liquidity on Dfyn’s Conflux node
o A $DFYN token airdrop to early adopters.
o If ‘significant’ community traction, then Dfyn will launch prediction markets on Conflux. A good amount of community traction would include over 1500 daily active users and 10M daily trading volume.
o From a conservative viewpoint, we are targeting at least 12,000 new users to port over from other chains to the Conflux ecosystem within 2 months of launch.
Our tech team has started the development to achieve milestone 2.