In this training program, we seek to bring developers closer to the Spanish-speaking ecosystem of Conflux Network. This program has 3 phases of development.
- Free 3-hour introductory course where we cover from what is blockchain to the development of contracts and tokens in Conflux.
- Live workshops to deepen knowledge during the course.
- Open hackathon for application development on Conflux.
The free course will be available for August 2021 in https://aula.blockchainacademy.cl
You can follow our work and announcement through our social networks at https://beacons.page/blockacademycl
All workshops will be Live on our YouTube Channel https://youtube.com/c/blockchainacademychile
All the material will be uploaded to https://github.com/blockchain-academy-chile/Conflux-Network
Grant Milestones and Key Deliverables:
● 3-hours basic course for developers. We prepare the entire course.
- Objective: 200 developers in a 6-month plan.
● 6 technical workshops (1 per month for 6 months). We manage the agenda, topics, and community in order to have the greatest impact and monthly participation.
- Objective: Monthly participation of 30 developers minimum.
● (1) Hackathon: We organize, manage, and promote the hackathon to have the greatest impact and participation
- Objective: 150 developers
We are currently working on the first stage, free open course.