How to Cross-Chain CFX From Conflux Network to Binance Smart Chain (BSC)

ShuttleFlow has recently completed the bi-directional cross-chain service between Conflux Network and Binance Smart Chain (BSC).

With ShuttleFlow enabling bi-directional flow of assets between Conflux Network and other reputable blockchain protocols, it acts as a cross-chain hub enabling asset flow to and from Ethereum and BSC, therefore, any platform can request to cross-chain their assets from Ethereum to BSC.

The following describes how to cross-chain assets from Conflux Network to the Binance Smart Chain:

1. Create a wallet on Metamask and a wallet on ConfluxPortal

• Please install Metamask and ConfluxPortal. ConfluxPortal can be downloaded from here, and Metamask from here. After the successful download and installation, please create your wallets, so that you have one Conflux Network and one BSC wallet address.

• In the following documentation we will have to connect ConfluxPortal to the “Conflux Tethys” network and Metamask to the “Binance Smart Chain MainNet” network.

• In Metamask, select “Custom RPC” to manually add the BSC MainNet

The following data is necessary to add the BSC Mainnet to Metamask

2. Using ShuttleFlow

• Change the cross-chain setting to “BSC/Conflux” at the top left of the website

3. Shuttle-Out

• In the Shuttle-Out screen, select the asset you want to cross-chain from Conflux to BSC. Select “CFX” in the “Select Token” bar, and the “Token to be received” bar will automatically change to “bCFX”

• Click on the ?-icon next to bCFX and the following notice will be displayed:

“The token you received can be viewed in all BSC Network wallets, such as MetaMask. If the token cannot be found, you may need to add it by “Add Token”.”

• You need to enter the CFX amount to be cross-chained. Please notice the information below:

Minimum Amount: 100 CFX; Fees: 0.5 CFX

• If the entered amount is lower than the minimum amount (100 CFX), you will get the message:

The value must be greater than or equal to 100 CFX.

• When clicking on the?- icon next to Fees, you will get the following notice:

“The fee is set by the current Token Captain, and might be adjusted accordingly If the Token Captain is changed. It is recommended to complete the transaction as soon as possible to avoid transaction fee fluctuations. An address creation fee 1.2 CFX will be charged the first time you Shuttle-Out.”

• Please note that you will be charged a one-time address creation fee of 1.2 CFX, and the cross-chain fees are set by the Token Captain and can be changed in the future.

• Open Metamask and copy your BSC wallet address and paste it into the “Shuttle-Out Address‘ barDo not input a Conflux wallet address!).

• The following notice will pop-up when clicking on the icon next to “Shuttle-Out Address”:
  1. Please do not transfer any non-designated assets to the above address, otherwise the assets will not be recovered.

2. Shuttle-Out requires several blocks to confirm the transaction.

3. ShuttleFlow is a truly decentralized product, and the user’s private key is not accessible under any circumstances.

4. The users’ assets are escrowed in the smart contract, which has passed the third party security audit, and is protected by ShuttleFlow Cross-chain Multi-signature Alliance. Even if the ShuttleFlow private key is leaked, the users’ assets could still be protected from hacking or moving by the platform itself or any third party.

• Click “Exit”, confirm the transaction in the pop-up confirmation box, and it will prompt “Transaction has been sent”. You can jump to ConfluxScan to view transaction details by selecting “View Details”.

4. View your bCFX in Metamask

• Click on the ?-icon next to bCFX in the Shuttle-Out window, and copy the bCFX smart contract address.

• Open Metamask and select “Add Token”. Select “Custom Token”, past the bCFX smart contract address into the “Token Address Bar” and click “Next”.

• Click “Add Token”, and you will be able to see bCFX added to your Metamask.

5. Shuttle-In

• Open the ShuttleFlow websitehttps://shuttleflow.io/,and connect it to your ConfluxPortal.

• Change the cross-chain setting to “BSC/Conflux” at the top left of the website.

• In the Shuttle-In screen, select the asset you want to cross-chain from BSC to Conflux. Select “bCFX” in the “Select Token” bar, and the “Token to be received” bar will automatically change to “CFX”

• Click on the ?-icon next to bCFX and the following notice will be displayed:

The token you received can be viewed in all BSC Network wallets, such as MetaMask. If the token cannot be found, you may need to add it by “Add Token”.

• You need to enter the bCFX amount to be cross-chained. Please notice the information below:

Minimum Amount: 100 bCFX; Fees: 0 bCFX (You will have to pay the network fees on BSC to undergo the cross-chain transaction)

If the entered amount is lower than the minimum amount (100 bCFX), you will get the message: The value must be greater than or equal to 100 bCFX.

• The Fees are set by the token captain and may be subject to change.

• Copy the “Shuttle-In Address”, and use the wallet connected to BSC to transfer the amount of bCFX you want to cross-chain. Do NOT transfer to a Conflux Address!

• The following notice pops-up when clicking on the ?-icon next to “Shuttle-In Address”:

1. Please do not transfer any non-designated assets to the above address, otherwise the assets will not be recovered.

2. The Shuttle In address may be updated, please refer to the latest address.

3. Shuttle-In requires several blocks to confirm the transaction.

4. ShuttleFlow is a truly decentralized product, and the user’s private key is not accessible under any circumstances.

5. The users’ assets are escrowed in the smart contract, which has passed the third party security audit, and is protected by ShuttleFlow Cross-chain Multi-signature Alliance. Even if the ShuttleFlow private key is leaked, the users’ assets could still be protected from hacking or moving by the platform itself or any third party.

• If you’re using a mobile wallet, you can also scan the QR-code to obtain the Shuttle-In wallet address!

• After copying the Shuttle-In address, open Metamask, and transfer the assets to the Shuttle-In address. After the transaction is completed on-chain, you have successfully cross-chained your assets.
4 Likes

Hi,

I wrote “Shuttleflow bCFX Contract Address” to “Shuttle-Out Address” and i lost my 228.4 CFX. Can i take back my cfx, is possible?

Thanks.

1 Like

What a pain this is. I started mining CFX. I did a test transfer to Binance only to learn that there are different networks - No warning about this before hand. First I’ve seen this being the case with any crypto.

I just want to transfer my CFX to binance so I can sell it for BTC and never bother with CFX again. The whole process is just terrible, who thought this was a good idea?

1 Like

It’s not conflux problem that Binance requieres you to USE BSC, not conflux, if you don’t want to do this, go and use other exchanges.

2 Likes

Hello,

so I also just read the steps and this is the only way to transfer the CFX to Binance? Even if I want it in ETH not in BSC?

1 Like

Its awfull dudes and the way to get CFX on Binance is more awfull. i got a problem((
4 days one of my rig was mining CFX for test. Now i see that i cant get my 47 CFX on Binance without jerking

1. first i used CFX adress on Binance to mine this coin via HIVE OS, can i get it on any any my wallet i dont know how on conflux portal wallet maybe then, i even cant understand how to swap it then to cCFX
  2. what a kind of adress should i used in hive os to mine CFX? so terrible guys so terrible, who can imagine that it so hard to understand system?(((
    I need a help to get my 47 CFX on a wallet and better to get help to understand how to mine this coin
    Need u guys help me please
    thanks
    upd

i get wallet on conflux portal. convert it to an Address in lowercase, and past it in hive os flight sheet. is that right?
upd
i see the amount of CFX wallet on conflux portal finally, but when i tried to swap it from CFX on conflux portal to Binance via shuttle flow, its warning me “Please don’t use the deposit address given by centralized exchanges, as they cannot detect cross chain transactions”"
so then which adress should i use then to see my CFX on Binance. This is insane thing dudes
 so many steps and so nervous thing this CFX, also i lost 4 days of mining((( as i understand there is no way to get my 47CFX from incorrect adress, this is crazy

1 Like

Is shuttle flow allow to call shuttle-in, ETH to cETH from other contract?

1 Like

completed the above steps just fine apart from when i get to the meta mask step for “Claiming” it simply says that i do not have enough to pay the gas fee? I might be missing something here but i am unable to complete my transfer due to the meta mask not allowing me to use the freshly created bCfx to pay these gas fees.
Am i some how meant to send some BNB to meta mask so i can pay the fee?
Has this system just eaten my cfx? all i want to do is get my cfx on to my binance account and its now stuck in limbo.

Any help here greatly appreciated

1 Like

Hello Snowballfred,

You need to have BNB inside your metamask. That is why it shows not enough to pay the gas fee.

To fix this you will need to get / buy some BNB and transfer it to your metamask wallet on the binance smart chain.

1 Like

Please can some one help me
I send cfx on bnb chain , was successfully
but can’t clain my token !!! keep like that for hours !!
after that everything is gone !!

1 Like

Merhaba gaz ĂŒcretini metamask nasıl gönderebilirim. LĂŒtfen yardım edin.

1 Like

Hey

Can i get my cfx back if i dont have gas fee for shuttle flow to metamask??

1 Like

Ghost, can you please assist me with a similar problem? Here is the transaction in question: 0x81ea83942a8cd82a1fdf58712d5ebd3683f1b0d5793064ed2331cdc664d43071
Im not seeing the “Claim” button anymore (which is concerning) there really shouldn’t have been any movement on the coin or the contract since we are the Originator and the Other Party of the contract right?

1 Like

Got the same problem, how to fix it? check on bscscan it was successfull send to contract (not my address in metamask) and can’t claim. Status in shuttleflow app is “Pending”. Damn, did i lost my CFX?

1 Like