Conflux Social TipBot and Ecosystem Index

The grant was rejected because it does not meet the criteria to be eligible for either a Technical or Growth grant. Please review the docs for details on the type of projects we are looking to support via grants CONFLUX ECOSYSTEM GRANTS 2022

1 Like

You are blocking Mitrandir account. We are review your tutorial and not meet any criteria that not be eligible for grant, as on tech as on growth part. Can you be more exact in your explanation. What criteria not meet that proporsal ans what criteria meet Faucet proporsal? And explain community, why your committee members allow and apply that product on tests. Why all around vote for, but only grants committee try to cancel it? Coz for now that looks exact like Mitrandir say, that you are deep centralised, apply only affiliated with your committee projects. I also want to make a warn community about TraderXBot usage. And can you explain why their admin in telegram promote it before grant apply in Conflux and swappi telegram chats? It’s one more example for all how Conflux Foundation make a deals. You step by step lost trust of all around. May be you would be have fair for use personal accounts for public discussions. We are wants to know who are exactly speak with us. We wait your answers. Best of all for you.

Technical criteria:
Support cross space: eSpace, Core, Build in Wallet, support NFT, mint , claim, transfers.
Community Growth: Oriented on the most progressive crypto community messenger Telegram. Benefits: increase community activity, increase community growth, increase stats of Conflux blockchain and active addresses. And more more more.
What criterias not meet that application?

2 Likes

Reminder to our community to keep discussions in the grant forum focused on grants only. If the replies to this post continue to stray away for this channels purpose, it will be deleted.

2 Likes

So my questions all according to grants and exact to that application. You say about criteria, we check criterias and show that proposal meet much more high priority criterias that described in your tutorial: CONFLUX ECOSYSTEM GRANTS 2022 as Technical as Growth.

3 Likes

Great proposal and product. As one of the community member, who are already see how it’s works on tests wants to say thanks proposal team deep thanks for their work and continued support of Russian Conflux Community, continued develop and propose products and projects/ideas with exclusive oriented on success and organic growth of Conflux Ecosystem and build on top of Conflux Network. You guys doing great!!
And really very strange argue and decision went from @Grants_Committee. It’s looks like @Grants_Committee not oriented on Community and Ecosystem Growth. I’m also join to all questions that was direct to @Geoff , @thegaram, @Grants_Committee and hope that it’s was simple one time mistake, that they are solve via changing their politics and decision about that awesome proposal and relationships with grants application at all.

2 Likes

Hello. Can you plz be more precise in your reasons of decline? Coz it’s really very unclear and strange. Our proposal meet not one, but list of criterias Technical and Growth Grants.
Also feel free to check that last telegram update(Ann date today): https://t.me/confluxrussians/4768

It’s announcement about Ton Wallet integration in Telegram.
Conflux Ecosystem today already have product that would be “must have” tomorrow. For now you @Grants_Committee and @Geoff not simple vote against trends, progress, any logic. You vote against Ecosystem and Community.

Привет. Не могли бы вы быть более точны в причинах отказа? Так как он выглядит действительно очень непонятно и странно. Наше предложение соответствует не одному, а целому ряду критериев Technical and Growth Grants.
Кроме этого, нельзя не обратить внимание на это, последнее обновление команды от Telegram TON (опубликовано несколько часов назад): https://t.me/confluxrussians/4768

А именно аннонс о интеграции Ton Wallet в Telegram.
У экосистемы Conflux уже сегодня есть продукт, который завтра перейдет в статус “must have” для всех экосистем, сетей и сообществ криптовалютного мира. Но вместо того, чтобы поддержать и сохранить статус лидера и экосистемы с не просто конкурентноспособными, а эксклюзивными и инновационными готовыми продуктами, Вы, @Grants_Committee и @Geoff, не просто голосуете против трендов, прогресса и любой логики. Вы голосуете против Экосистемы и Сообщества Conflux. Как это можно объяснить?

2 Likes

As per the grants process, a tier-2 grant can only be approved if 3 or more committee members are actively in favor of it. Note that “meeting the criterias” is necessary but not sufficient.

This application failed to convince the committee and because of this, we will not move forward with it. As for my concerns, you can see it in my previous comment: The application is too complex and the price tag is too high.

Attacking the committee will only further reduce your chances of getting a grant approved. Let’s all get to work to build Conflux instead.

Thanks for reply Peter. But you for now say that proposal meet criterias. @Grants_Committee say before that proposal not meet criteria. We have here two committee members and two separate opinions. That are contrargue each other.
As I answer before on your first comment, we are ready to change funding tier.
About difficulty, massive tests shown that your opinion not right. Users operate with product without any problems.
About 3 votes. Here only two committee members share their opinion. And only you share exact argumented with questions and recommendations for. And tier2 not required closed committee discussions, it’s required 3 votes and community opinion too. Why you ignore that? And why you again share decision without any exact explanation. “Committee discuss” it’s not enought and not clear for.
And not needs to named logic questions from community side and community opinion as attack of committee. They are share their thoughts.

2 Likes

Hello. hello. Thank you for your explanations, but you did not explain anything. The reasons previously voiced were non-compliance with the criteria. you are now saying that it is not enough to meet the criteria (that is, the project meets the criteria goes like this). I and not only I ask you to give open detailed explanations of what is the reason for the committee’s refusal? You didn’t answer this question. Why did you start threatening me? Where in my message did you see an attack on your committee?
And about difficulty you are not right, I’m test it, it’s common in use. Not more difficult as any other telegram bots.
As I see in proposal here include in price already community activities prize pools, and marketing part for involving new members in Conflux community. And at all proposal at full oriented closed on Conflux Only Ecosystem and Community. That shown as well position of project team. They are build it for stimulate Conflux Success, not for stimulate own personal budgets.

2 Likes

Let’s stick to the forum rules.

1. This grant application was rejected;
2. You have been answered and you can re-apply and have already received recommendations;
3. Do not discuss in the topics of the grant committee what is not related to the created topic of the application;
4. Grants are not easy prey, you have to work hard to get a lot of funding;
5. Good luck.

Peter according to your comments we are open separate proposal. Plz check it. Non Swiss knife and reduce budget. Conflux Telegram Wallet

You are not at committee here discussion that open and continued. It’s not against forum rules. So :clinking_glasses: and relax.

ConfluxMap Your position changed about services that collecting, analyse and providing data to end users?

Hello, Traderbot X is independent project. Not related to Conflux. We also follow the rule to promote only on conflux discord #shillyourproject, our own forum thread, and twitter. We also still not asked for grant. Hope it make clear. Lets build better conflux together.

Your telegram account have native ads in name, bio, Telegram tag. And also asked for share link to your group telegram, with sharing info about txt. Check screenshots and plz, if you want to continue discuss your project we can go to your topic edited topic: Traderbot X : Tokenized Black Box Trading Strategy. Thanks.

Thats right on both channel: swappi and conflux. We have ask permission to promote. But until now we have not share any promotion link, doing ama, etc on both channel. And i think to have our project link in name and bio is not againts any rules. But lets not out of topic. For any question and fast answer, join our telegram group here: https://t.me/+r4bHssDPCbwyNzc1 thank you

I’m want to say you that it’s a native ads and usually at 90% of Communities that is against rules. Any administrator of crypto related big and active groups know that:). Join to binance chats and ask same or to same. You even here continue to shill your telegram. How your telegram chat related to main topic of that thread? Plz delete it. Link to your thread much more enought here. And I’m ask you again. If you want to continue discussion we can go to your thread on forum for that. Thanks

1 Like

Roadmap and Progress Status Update

What’s new?

1. Add Chinese and Russian Localisation to Roadmap Phase2 section. (Other Lang Support TBA);
  2. Update Progress Status: Starts Open Public StressTest Mode of Phase1. Bot available on Telegram and can be Find via @Conflux_Telegram_Bot. Already on tests in Telegram several chats, as Conflux as non Conflux Crytpto Communities.
    We invite everyone to join the testing and take part in this adventure. You have a unique opportunity to become one of the first telegram users who has the ability to send CFX on-chain transactions, perform operations with NFT (mint, claim, send) CRC721 CRC1155, using the Telegram messenger.
    At the same time, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that in order to use the bot, you do not need to import your private keys, indicate any of your personal data, issue any additional permissions and administration rights for Telegram groups. For full-fledged group interaction with bots, just add it to your Telegram group. In order to find out your address of the Conflux Core test network, it is enough to start a private chat with the bot. In a private chat, you also have access to information about your balance of the Conflux Telegram address and the function of withdrawing funds to any addresses of the Conflux Core test network. (Currently being updated).
    Phase1 StrestTest Shortlist Roadmap :
  3. Part1 : (Start and actual now)
    Test Features: Tiping CFX, PoS, PoW calls, ConfluxScan (call actual data via CFx Core Mainnet address and txid), CFX Market(call actual CFX market data, price,24h ATL/ATH, Trading Volume, Circulation and Totall Supply);
  4. Part2
    Add to Test: Tip CRC20 Token;
  5. Part3
    Add to Test: Withdrawal feature
  6. Part4
    Add to Test: Tip Rain(Multisend) CFX and CRC20
  7. Part 5
    Add to Test: NFT operation (CRC721, CRC1155);

For any question contact plz us here or via Telegram: @confluxcm, @tigde.

Security Reminder: Remember, that our Team and Conflux Ambassadors or Team members never ask your about your private data or private keys. And not PM your First. For bot usage not any Private Data or Private Keys import/sharing required. Keep safe yourself and your private keys

Some about what Planned:
Community Voice is a main and priority. Your comments and feedbacks much more important and very appreciate. Based on community feedbacks and proposals would be up regular Open Roadmap Vote. Where #Community would be decide what feature must be add or what must be changed. We vote for Open Clear #Community Based Roadmap and Long Term Effective Progress #BUIDL.

4 Likes

Hello. Is this project open sourced? Where can I find the code? Thanks!

Quote from Application:
“Source
On that moment source code is proprietary. But we ready to open those part that would be needs for integration with Bot other services;”